I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Perhaps not. I was referring more to her saying she is off to the jungle. The contract would stipulate they are not to reveal their involvement.

What about someone like Holly Valance?

I thought about her too, but she is married to a millionaire, hardly needs the cash.

1 Like

She didnā€™t hit it big until 2000.

Didnā€™t she start on Neighbours before 2000? Did I also hear a clue about topping the charts in Aus and the US? So maybe thatā€™s not her; think her success was in the UK, though sheā€™s been on US tv.

I canā€™t see Dame Julie Andrews dunking her head into a vat of manure to rescue some food rations in the name of ā€œraising the profileā€ of a new musical. Please.

3 Likes

She started in Oct 1999.

Yeah Holly Valance fits that brief almost perfectly. Sheā€™s also done a celebrity show before doing Strictly Come Dancing about 5 years ago. So sheā€™s definitely a chance. Iā€™d put my money on her or Tkautz.

Holly Valance, now known as Holly Candy,moved away from Australia years ago. Sheā€™s married to billionaire property developer Nick Candy. Why would she bother with a reality show here now?

Itā€™s not always about money but often about fame. She is someone who was quite big a number of years ago but dropped off the radar pretty quickly too, so could jump at any opportunity to get her name back up there again.

According to what Iā€™m seeing on social media this morning it looks like Shane Warne is going to be on the show.

[quote=ā€œChris, post:171, topic:372ā€]
Itā€™s not always about money but often about fame. She is someone who was quite big a number of years ago but dropped off the radar pretty quickly too, so could jump at any opportunity to get there name back up there again.[/quote]
She lives in the UK. My point is, if she ever did something like this it would be over there.

I donā€™t really see the difference when the show is filmed in Africa. Thatā€™s like saying Freddie Flintoff would not do the Aussie version because he doesnā€™t live hereā€¦ but he did. She is still Australian regardless and could have easily been approached by producers to take part.

Herald Sun reports today that Brooke Satchwell could enter the jungle now that the two shows sheā€™s involved in, Wonderland has been axed, and Dirty Laundry Live was rested by the ABC.

sheā€™d be fun off her bungers for a few weeks - reckon sheā€™d go postal.

@JohnsonTV l Brooke is currently doing theatre work she starts a play on 29th January.

@Chris Just maybe Holly is happy with her married life now and not interested in being in the public eye anymore.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œChris, post:173, topic:372, full:trueā€]
I donā€™t really see the difference when the show is filmed in Africa. Thatā€™s like saying Freddie Flintoff would not do the Aussie version because he doesnā€™t live hereā€¦ but he did. She is still Australian regardless and could have easily been approached by producers to take part. [/quote]
Thatā€™s an example of someone who as absolutely no career anywhere and is desperate enough to do anything to kickstart it. You place reality shows way too high on a pedestal while most people try to scrape them off the bottom of their shoes. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No she doesnā€™t. She was big in the '00s not the '90s. If I was married to a billionaire, the last thing Iā€™d be doing is leaving my mansion to hang out in the jungle.

[quote=ā€œMischievous1, post:179, topic:372ā€]
If I was married to a billionaire, the last thing Iā€™d be doing is leaving my mansion to hang out in the jungle.
[/quote] or eat bugs and offal. :smile:

@JBar sounds yummy l put anything in my mouth! :imp: