I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

You guys place a lot of credit to this show with the rest of the entertainment world. A programme cancellation and BOOM that person is going into the jungle :joy:

2 Likes

Peter Ford has ‘locked in’ Gorden Tallis and Brendan Frevola.
Tallis doesn’t fit the clue which states “…has captained his team to grand final victory.” Tallis did captain the Broncos but not in a premiership winning side.

My favourite part of the entire show is the likes of Mr Ford having nfi!

1 Like

Has Kris Smith been mentioned here? He’s just mentioned he is off to Africa (with a fresh buzz cut) for the next 3.5 weeks.

yeah but this is 365 days a year for Peter Ford… it’s nothing unusual! :smiley:

2 Likes

Michala Banas for theatrical lady perhaps? She appeared in a movie at the age of 7. In 2009 she was in theater production Avenue Q. Not sure she would do it though.

A real lady could be a joke at Upper Middle Bogan?

1 Like

I always found the 90 min episodes a drag. And surely they could use some of that content on Celebrity Now.

1 Like

Another star going in - an international sporting mega star. Perhaps it could be shane warne.

For those playing at home the “Hollywood heart-throb” who “came to our attention in a different arena” is a male according to a promo I just saw.

[quote=“MLVD, post:200, topic:372, full:true”]
For those playing at home the “Hollywood heart-throb” who “came to our attention in a different arena” is a male according to a promo I just saw.
[/quote]Russell Crowe. A gladiator in the arena. Obviously. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or from one of the TV shows on

:grinning:

The sporting star is a cricket player.

Maybe chris gayle?

wouldn’t he have world cup duties in March

The Cricket World Cup is only held once every four years William, next one will be in 2019. :wink:

In any case, I wouldn’t have a clue as to which cricketers would be available to do this show!

No william is right think the twenty20 world cup is in march.

1 Like

Surely not Chris Gayle after all the controversy.
Warne seems too obvious. Pietersen is too much of a pretty boy.

I think the cricket star could be Brian Lara or Viv Richards. They were megastars in the 1990s.

Probably will be kevin pieterson or mark waugh.

A Brit cricketer would be a bit too same same as last year.

Now The Sunday Telegraph is saying Laurina Fleure, who was on The Bachelor in 2014, could go into the jungle.