Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Click dark mode in options and it fixes it

It actually doesn’t. You need to go to your preferences and disable “Enable automatic dark mode color scheme”. Had me stumped for a while until I trawled through the settings

Could I please ask why my post from the Nine News C+A thread in response to the technical difficulties on Nine was deleted?

I don’t necessarily need to see the post restored, I’m just keen to know why so I don’t make the same mistake next time. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was just trying to be a bit tongue in cheek, but maybe it’s because I added the photo of Fergo (mind you, the only reason I did was because it featured the “Make the Switch” line). :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s pretty much it - we have had a history in the past of network fans posting such content in opposing networks threads without adding to the existing discussion in a constructive / informative way.

2 Likes

Automatic dark mode doesn’t work for me. I’m using the latest google Chrome in the latest Windows 10 Home. In some places I get white text on white background. In other places I get black graphics on dark background, but the text is OK.

I’ve been experimenting with the settings, and the white text on white background occurs when Enable automatic dark mode colour scheme in MediaSpy is ticked, the MediaSpy theme is Light while Windows colours is set to Dark.

2 Likes

Does anyone else did the dark blue really hard to read on dark mode?

On my mobile it’s a lighter colour.

Not really an issue with the forum, an issue to do with televisions - I am currently holidaying in the high country in North-East Victoria, and the television at the house I am staying at doesn’t have Channel 7 / Prime 7. Does anyone know if this is an issue with the television, or do Seven actually not broadcast out here?

this.

Have you tried to auto tune your TV?

@FootyKick I suggest moving your post to this thread:

But to answer your question quickly:

As far as I’m aware, Prime7 is broadcasted in that region, so you should probably check the television.

Wondering if it’s worth merging the Jonathan Coleman condolence/memory posts into the one thread.

Last I’ve counted there’s posts in four different threads with quite a few double ups, but appreciate it might be a bit awkward to manage given he had worked across both television and radio.

2 Likes

I’ve shifted the posts from four threads (Community and Random radio, Studio 10, and Hatches/Dispatches) to a new one here

3 Likes

Thanks Bort.

1 Like

Is there a separate thread to discuss the actual sporting side of the Tokyo games, or should that also be discussed in the coverage thread?

5 Likes

Has there been another update? Posts now look wider.

Yes and it necessitated a bit of a change to the themes - taking the opportunity to remove some redundant styling

6 Likes

:pensive: @Bort isn’t that redundant

1 Like

last time I checked, he wasnt on staff for his style

2 Likes