Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

How about “eating out”

…oh wait

Some of us would prefer a topic on eating out…

1 Like

Isn’t that what the After Dark thread is?

1 Like

Nah, that’s mostly just chewing the fat.

3 Likes

I prefer the former.

I selected my online name by smashing letters on the keyboard as an 8 year old trying to log into Nick.com to play some flash games. After creating several ‘disposable’ accounts just to access the games, I started to remember to use the ‘mubd’ name and it stuck.

Yup, that is odd. I didn’t upload anything here.

3 Likes

Just a quick one: hoping someone knows the solution to stop reviving notifications in a thread you’re not currently active in (assuming it’s because it looks like I was the creater of or first to comment in said thread), driving and traffic.

Change the Tracking/Watching button at the bottom of the thread to Normal and you won’t see any notifications.

1 Like

edit

Legend ! Found it, was on “watching”, selected “mute”

1 Like

Muted means you wont even get notified about replies to your own posts in that thread anymore. The default is tracking (ie; no notifications unless someone likes or replies directly to your post, should you make another post later down the track)

1 Like

where would the best place be to start a pole about the best breakfast tv show in the persons opinion?

Try this thread:

Sunrise already did it.

10 Likes

I am having trouble accessing mediaspy on my pc using the Wi-Fi. It’s fine on my fine using my.mobile data

I also had trouble accessing the forum for more than a hour. It happened at around 9pm AEDT. It seems the forum is working now, but albeit running slowly (slow to go to a particular thread and slow to refresh).

2 Likes

Anyone else on mobile noticed that your phone now vibrates when you press the heart now. Any way to turn this off?

5 Likes

Hmm - I’m not getting that, are you on Android?

This suggests Android only:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m getting it too.

Yes, on Samsung S10+.

Yep S9+

1 Like

Getting it on S10 5G.
I like it!

2 Likes