• Spotify
  • Google Play Music
  • Apple Music
  • Tidal
  • Youtube Music
  • Pandora
  • Amazon Music

0 voters

GPM, though Google is seemingly trying its best to get people off the service as they refuse to update it / improve it in favour of YT Music. Very close to switching to Spotify.

3 Likes

YT Music is just badly executed though - which is the norm for YouTube things.

I use the thumbs up in GPM to make an auto list of top songs - but on YT Music it does that in combination with my YouTube video likes, but seemingly totally arbitrarily on which music videos it counts as songs, and which non-music videos it counts as music.

One of the things on my “Liked songs” list was an album trailer I liked - their algorithm obviously going “this is a video uploaded by an artist channel, that means it is a song”, likewise it also has the very good, but certainly not a “song” Steamed Hams Inc. video that I liked after watching it on YouTube.

The thing that got me on GPM in the first place was the music uploader - Spotify was just missing tracks I liked, so I couldn’t use it - I doubt YTM will do that.

3 Likes

I avoided them for quite a while, because I had what I wanted to listen to on my iTunes. Gave Deezer a go with a free three month trial, then moved over to a Spotify trial, which I’ve now stuck with.

I beg to differ

Yes, I still listen to music on an SD card in my phone more than I use Spotify for that reason.
I have about 4,500 songs (30 GB) worth of music on it.

I only really use Spotify a few times a month to discover music, though I’m still a paid subscriber.

SOmetimes I use YouTube music to watch Music videos while I use Spotify on the computer. I like listening some new music, and podcasts. However I Haven’t downloaded the Spotify app yet.

1 Like

whos are people favourite brekast tv shows in there personal opinion (disgrading ratings )

• sunrise
  • today
  • abc news breakfast
  • dont watch breakfast tv

0 voters

On Tuesday morning Peppa Pig for the few minutes it was on had a bigger audience than Today. Maybe Peppa Pig should have been an option in your poll!

1 Like

Here is my solution to that problem.

2 Likes

Good news - those TISM tracks are now all on Spotify

1 Like

Continueing on from the earlier pole the 71% who dont watch breakfast tv . what do you do?

• i listen to the radio
  • i watch streaming serivices
  • i dont listen to the radio or watch streaming services

0 voters

Maybe Today should interview Peppa Pig. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Maybe Peppa Pig should replace Karl.

8 Likes

If Karl keeps stacking on the weight they will soon be able to put a suit on Peppa Pig and the Today audience may not notice the difference.

And if Peppa interviewed Pauline Hanson tomorrow I think they could finally out-rate Sunrise.

Besides, the Cash Pig has a certain ring to it.

Maybe you could have a go at hosting Today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nowadays, I don’t watch breakfast tv. Back in the early days, I used to watch cartoons on the ABC network. As I got older, I switched to Seven to watch sunrise. On some occasions, i watch the Ten Early News (from 6am-7am) before switching to 7 to watch Sunrise. But nowadays, i don’t watch Sunrise or any other early morning show. Instead, I head off to the gym to do a workout.

Thanks; it would be good if there was some way of tracking these things. Will add them to the SUMO masterlist now.

2 Likes

PS- this seems to be a general chat thread- why not mark it as such? Or if you want a more colourful name, perhaps the ‘Shooting The Sh!t’ thread?

Because it’s about Media Spy Users not about shit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: