Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I have my people print the latest content in hard copy. I jot my remarks in the margins, which are then posted on my behalf purple monkey dishwasher.

Regards,
Bert

6 Likes

Keep taking your meds.

Why is it that sometimes, when making a private message many of my posts get flagged for advertising, and then some of them come back by the end of it?

The system had a bit of a brain fart it seems. Looks like it’s fixed now.

1 Like

In recent days, when I include an Instagram address in my post, the words “Login . Instagram” is shown instead of the image and message. Why?

Works for me? The image doesn’t load, but I believe this is an SSL/cache issue as discussed previously

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me.

how do i go about creating a new topic on here?

The big + in the orange circle at the bottom right hand corner of the homepage.

thank you:)

99% of the time there is already a relevant thread. New threads should be created sparingly otherwise the forum just becomes an archive of multiple threads with 1 post in them.

3 Likes

ok im sorry :frowning: i forgetten there was a youtube thread

Due to extreme load, this is temporarily being shown to everyone as a logged out user would see it. i got that a few mins ago

1 Like

It’s relaunch day, so the board usually gets a bit of extra traffic.

5 Likes

Amazing, isn’t it,

A station gets new news graphics and the site goes into a near meltdown.

You’d think the world was about to end.

:rofl:

3 Likes

To be fair, the site held up pretty well yesterday in light of the Nine News presentation changes.

In years gone by, the site would have gotten very flustered at a mere hint of the word “relaunch”.

So well done MS!

4 Likes

Congratulations to @Zacgb on winning the logo competition - it looks fantastic :slight_smile:

(I’m investigating some tweaks to the theme as well, but they wont be straight away)

38 Likes

Can’t vote in MS awards as I don’t have posting privileges

try now

1 Like

Thank you @bacco007 and everyone who voted :heart:

It’s great to be able to give something back to this great forum, I am a member of many forums and this one is by far the greatest; a very active community, great members, great discussions and a great mod team! So thank you!

Congratulations also to other users who submitted their works, some very fine submissions indeed :smiley:

14 Likes