Random Thread

I’ve always found this video sums it up perfectly:

1 Like

Did we just get a new logo?

1 Like

no…

1 Like

I think this new logo is refreshed. Looks good. Love the I symbolising the wifi logo!

4 Likes

I don’t see anything new, must be imagining things

1 Like

Yes. Media Spy has a new logo.

1 Like

MEDIA RELEASE

For immediate release

MTLCK LAUNCHES NEW LOOK

After almost five years of continuous use, MTLCK has ditched the iconic “1” and launched a fresh new look.

MTLCK said: “This new look represents the dynamism of my posts that have been loved and loathed for years, but shows I’m able to renew and revitalise.”

“Of course it’s sad to see the 1 go, and I will miss it. But there’s an exciting new look ahead which will hopefully serve us for years to come.”

“I hope users will love the new look as we move into a new year and new decade,” he said.

The new look launched at 9.17pm on Monday evening.

Design work was done by @Zacgb, who was also the creating force behind the new look Media Spy.

ENDS

14 Likes

But with the new on-air look, won’t every users start off with zero posts?

1 Like

I H8 TH FRSH NW LK. TH 0LD LK WS BTTR.

2 Likes

Sure, maybe for you, but market research showed a lack of vowels has elevated the brand in the crucial 18-34 demo.

1 Like

It’s Noice, It’s Different, It’s Unusual.

2 Likes

Could be worse :rofl:

7 Likes

At least Mr Bruce Gordon is laughing! :laughing:

Are we all getting new icons?

I dibs my kochie image in that style somehow

I don’t like the new logo. Not that it’s a bad design, but I really associate Media Spy with the colour orange and no orange looks weird.

2 Likes

ok but mubd what about a trailerbus for the light rail? ive sent Andrew Constance roses four times a day but still no response. it could be orange

Adjusting the color temperature on Opera gives me some colour. But I prefer the white.

2 Likes

On my second Youtube channel where I upload old TV ads, I’ve noticed the title makes quite a difference…

13 Likes

ARD finally get that cease and desist onto you?

2 Likes

Hi guys, just want to let you all know my first day of high school went really well.

I’m only brining this up because of all the kind words many of you gave me last week.

Thanks again for your support :+1:

17 Likes