Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Does anyone else did the dark blue really hard to read on dark mode?

On my mobile it’s a lighter colour.

Not really an issue with the forum, an issue to do with televisions - I am currently holidaying in the high country in North-East Victoria, and the television at the house I am staying at doesn’t have Channel 7 / Prime 7. Does anyone know if this is an issue with the television, or do Seven actually not broadcast out here?

this.

Have you tried to auto tune your TV?

@FootyKick I suggest moving your post to this thread:

But to answer your question quickly:

As far as I’m aware, Prime7 is broadcasted in that region, so you should probably check the television.

Wondering if it’s worth merging the Jonathan Coleman condolence/memory posts into the one thread.

Last I’ve counted there’s posts in four different threads with quite a few double ups, but appreciate it might be a bit awkward to manage given he had worked across both television and radio.

2 Likes

I’ve shifted the posts from four threads (Community and Random radio, Studio 10, and Hatches/Dispatches) to a new one here

3 Likes

Thanks Bort.

1 Like

Is there a separate thread to discuss the actual sporting side of the Tokyo games, or should that also be discussed in the coverage thread?

5 Likes

Has there been another update? Posts now look wider.

Yes and it necessitated a bit of a change to the themes - taking the opportunity to remove some redundant styling

6 Likes

:pensive: @Bort isn’t that redundant

1 Like

last time I checked, he wasnt on staff for his style

2 Likes

Seems like Media Spy got another refresh overnight…

Front page:

Latest:

Example of a post:

Looks kinda off to me but I’m sure I’ll get used to it.

1 Like

I liked the dark theme haha :joy: it’s the colour of my soul.

Never mind I managed to change it back. Everything is normal on my end again.

1 Like

I dont think its new, I think the way it looks has changed (to make it more obvious)

4 Likes

The site looks simpler and less blocky. Nice look but the text alignment looks a little off.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s pretty much what it is from what I can see.