House Rules

I think Mikaela and Eliza are the surfie sisters, and Tim and Matt are the chippie brothers.

1 Like

They’ll make you smile, but can they style?

Meet Tim and Mat

mp4_000000800mp4_000005080mp4_000055480mp4_000082800

2 Likes

The accident prone design expert still appears to be part of the program.

1 Like

You have one accident…and you’re
accident prone. :laughing:

1 Like

New promo for a third team (dance teacher couple) aired tonight during MKR. Their house in Ferntree Gully would be transformed with some spectacular results.

EDIT: here is the promo of the dance teacher couple:
https://twitter.com/HouseRulesOn7/status/1112593290820349952
Also, Jessica Dover from last year’s season has qualified for the 2019 Miss Universe Australia finals; while Michelle (who competed with her mum Kim) is pregnant with her third child, a younger brother to her two daughters.

1 Like

New promo aired tonight during MKR, featuring Lisa (the flight attendant) and Andy.

1 Like

Just spotted Pete and Courtney’s car Bunnings Noarlunga SA

2 Likes

New sneak peek began to air from last night.

EDIT: updated sneak peek aired tonight, now showing “After Easter” at the end.
For those who are wondering, the track is Good to Be Alive by Andy Grammer.

2 Likes

In a repeat of 2017, the new season premiere of House Rules will be paired up with grand final of My Kitchen Rules, on Sunday April 28.

3 Likes

Certainly a short season then.

2 Likes

Oops, too excited :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The warehouse at the inner Sydney suburb of Beaconsfield (which Seven bought last year) will not only be the new Homebase, but also the site of the first challenge of the new season.

Pretty sure the House Rules promo says “Sunday 28 April then the MKR Grand Final.”

1 Like

That article on TV Tonight has been edited to remove the reference to House Rules being after the MKR final.

2 Likes

Confirmed for 7.00 pm

The house belongs to Pete and Courtney. According to Seven’s schedule, it will kick off the interior renovations round after the six teams did a makeover of the new Homebase at Beaconsfield in inner Sydney.

1 Like
2 Likes

Off to a great start. Love the vibe of the teams and the show already :slight_smile:

1 Like

25 minutes for the opening segment.
So many changes for the show including new graphics and intros for each team. I am impressed.

2 Likes