Hot Seat

That would have been the reason… I don’t think it would have been expensive to make.

bring back Pick a Box

1 Like

Ford Superquiz please!

1 Like

bloody Dickie Knee’s best mate was on Hot Seat tonight!

Love your work Blackers!

1 Like

Finally watched the first part of Hot Seat today, and it really is as painful to watch as the comments here have alluded to. It should be as fast as Fast Money on the old Sale of the Century, instead it is dragged out with an ad break midway through it! The correct answer should come up as soon as the last person locks in their answer with the scores immediately updated, then Eddie moves to the next question. And there should be a meaningful reward at the end.

4 Likes

Dump Hot Seat and bring back Video Village (RIP Dan Webb).

Studio 10 is also reporting this today.

1 Like

Studio 10 might be better off reporting on the future of Family Feud, rather than throwing mud at a competitor.

5 Likes

Bring back an updated temptation!

8 Likes

Would love that!!!

2 Likes

Interesting moment in the fastest finger tonight, the first 2 questions nobody answered correctly.

I wonder if Eddie McGuire’s return to the Footy Show last night, might finally mean they are considering giving Hot Seat the plug.

1 Like

You mean pulling the plug? Or giving it a free plug?

1 Like

Pulling the plug. And yes, I think they will wind it up this year.

Hot Seat Needs an Parent-Child Week where the Couples can Win Cash for their Education.

1 Like

Controversially, Nine announced their low-rating 5pm gameshow will be back in 2018, at their Upfronts today.

1 Like

This new format has already failed in the ratings so why are they announcing it again?

1 Like

To make you think it’s something new.

1 Like

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Millionaire Hot Seat is still on the air at the time of it’s 10th anniversary in April 2019.

Millionaire Hot Seat moving to 1 hour has done anything but wonders for the program. Hopefully it means that they’re gonna come up with something exciting soon.