Holey Moley

Is Denise not exclusively signed to Ten because she’s a part of Studio 10?

Obviously not signed up to a network contract. She may even be working freelance these days.

1 Like

Why?

Are they doing a celebrity version now? And why are people giving Barry Hall some air time after his obscene comments.

The actual filming location of the show has been revealed, with a local conservation group concerned about the land use.

Denise Drysdale is in hospital with a broken shoulder following an incident on set.

3 Likes

Presuming we’ll see this hyped up (around that episode).

1 Like

She was promoted to be on Studio 10 this morning in some segment involving dogs, I wonder if that is still going ahead if it was prerecorded or was supposed to have a live cross.

1 Like

Poor thing! How on earth is putting electrodes on a person funny? She’s in her bloody 70’s!

1 Like

Why are they using electrodes in a mini golf competition?

So are they doing a normal version of this and then a celebrity version?

1 Like

The US version is kind of similar to that show Wipeout but with mini-golf involved. It is essentially an obstacle course combined with mini-golf.

4 Likes

That makes sense. I just thought it was a mini golf competition, in a similar way to Ninja Warrior, without the gimmicks.

1 Like

If she wanted to join the show then presumably she would’ve agreed to participate in these activities and understand the risks involved.

They do the same on I’m a Celebrity where the celebrities have electrodes attached to them for certain challenges.

Hope Denise makes a full recovery.

She was supposed to be on live on Thursday and today but on the program they said she was being wheeled into surgery at the time.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Poor Denise, hope she gets better soon.

This article from local paper Redland City Bulletin said there would be two sessions filmed daily over eight days between October 1 and October 10. That should add to 16 episodes in total.

3am?

That’s insane. Is it really necessary to film at that hour?

Yes mate, just like Ninja, it’s a night shoot. Stuff looks better at night.

2 Likes