Hit Network

Who are Luke and Lewis?
Something to do with Triple M DAB+

Hosted a lunchtime shift on Triple M Modern Digital last year, moving to nights (6-8pm AEDT) earlier this year and now the Sunday late night shift on Fox FM - their first show there tonight, according to Facebook.

See also: https://radiotoday.com.au/sca-launches-dedicated-talent-unit-hubble/

1 Like

:+1:

I donā€™t blame HIT 107 for trying something different, I donā€™t think the stations ratings have really improved that much since the name change from SA FM. As long as they donā€™t try to sound to much like MIX 102.3, because HIT 107 will come off second best.

1 Like

How do you know that, Mix 1023 have been playing the same sort of music for years, if anything Hit107 has a better chance in this years ratings than Mix

Arenā€™t Mix #1ā€¦? How do Hit107 have a better chance than the #1 station, playing the same music as the #1 stationā€¦?

Because they are a new sort of mix to Mix 1023, Hit107 are playing a new different mix and iā€™m not saying that they will go to number 1 and beat Mix but they have a better chance this year to improve their ratings and possibly take some listeners away from Mix

Did you here if the Queen Sesh was actually played on 2Day Last Night because in every other metro market it was played in the 6-8pm time slot

Groundhog day. Lazy practice. Sounds like SCAā€™s finest standard effort. No coincidence.

1 Like

Not like any other network would do any better ??

Any show wanting to go further would.

still sounds to me like Aaron Rich is on from 12pm everyday and Keegs is still only doing 3 hours

Where did u get that non-stop fresh hits photo from?

Here: https://www.nova969.com.au/show/grl-sing-spice-girls-car-and-its-total-girl-power

ok thanks

Yes youā€™re right Weekend Breakfast with Tanya, Harley and Danny they all seem to work well together

2 Likes

Seems strange they wouldnā€™t have announced them as part of the Weekend Breakfast team at the same time they announced Tanya would be moving into that role. Nevertheless I caught some of it this morning and it sounds quite good, Iā€™m glad Harley is still doing some radio.

1 Like

Yes Harley is still a great fit for radio

1 Like

2DayFM although on their app are saying that they do have the Trending 20 with Angus and Ash playing 6-8pm, they are actually instead continuing with More Music More Variety while Fox is playing the Trending 20 as states on their app

What do you mean? Iā€™m listening to 2Day right now and theyā€™re on.