Hit Network

Talk about trying to get some publicity.

If Em had quick that would really have caught 2DayFM off guard. They were not planning on replacing her until December.

I can see it now - In 2018 Pete Evans and Melissa Tkautz for cooking up breakfast on 2DayFM

1 Like

No they’re not flavour of the month any more. It will probably be one of the couples from Married at First Sight. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Or this year’s runner up on Masterchef who was outed for being a prostitute.

1 Like

2 Likes

Local drive. Music based or PM drive team. Invest in real talent.

Missed this clickbait, what was this about? Who?

A prerecorded R&B (and) Q&A quiz may seem LIVE but it is not. It is only 7 minutes of content on Friday compared to 20+ on the other days. I listen to the podcasts.

The whole show isn’t in the podcast.

Having done some looking back over the podcasts, the segment I heard was actually a repeat of a topic that was on the show a couple of weeks earlier.

The Em Rusciano Radio Show with Harley Breen has put a call-out online for a live studio audience, Dubbed Live Live Fridays, Em and Harley plan to treat guests to a live “behind the scenes” experience inside the Hit Network studios – in Sydney - on their 2Day FM breakfast show.
http://radiotoday.com.au/news/whats-new/10534-em-and-harley-to-add-live-studio-audience.html

1 Like

I am so going to get a ticket. My plan is to strangle the guy that keeps laughing at everything between 6 - 9am

Em: My daughter is already planning what to wear to her Year 10 formal
Anon guy: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

On another note I love it when 2DayFM plays a so called “mash up”. That’s when it’s time to turn the radio up loud. Real loud.

1 Like

I’m sure it won’t be hard to get a ticket.

1 Like

They should give the tickets away in a competition this weekend.

3rd Prize: 4 tickets to the show.

2nd Prize: 2 tickets.

1st Prize: 1 ticket.

I wonder how many watch lists you’re on after this.

5 Likes

If you see something, say something.

gone are the days when Nova played mashups ,

I quite like the hit today fm music not too repetitive point of difference would be if they went 90’s to today with a more music breakfast without the background laughter in brekky keep em & Harley as they are great talent .

1 Like

They don’t know his real name. There’s the intrigue.

If you wanted a visual :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/EmRuscianoOfficial/videos/1389527334439707/ @ 1:50

1 Like

Jaben Ryan is replacing Ellie Angel on 2Day FM 12-3pm weekdays.

1 Like