Hit Network

Maybe 2DayFM could better work the station’s frequency into the new breakfast show.

“Broadcasting from 1041 kilometres south of Sydney - This is breakfast with Em on 1041 2DayFM”

6 Likes

Listening to Ryan and Tanya (Sydney’s Saturday breakfast show) and I hate to say it but it’s better than Em and Harley. It is such a shame. The Hit Network is going gang busters around the country and regionally but they just can’t fix 2Day FM. Should we be placing bets on Collective Noun for breakfast next year? Or maybe Carrie and Tommy with CN going to drive?

1 Like

Heidi Anderson and ex-Hawthorn and West Coast Eagles midfielder, Xavier Ellis to host Weekend Breakfast on hit 92.9.

Ran out of talent there, Heidi doubles up

2DAY FM are looking for a new workday announcer. I wonder who’s leaving?

I sure hope it isn’t Ellie Angel. I like listening to Ellie.

From the small part I heard earlier it sounded like Carrie and Tommy are live today - they were asking people to call in.

Ellie has confirmed her final shift is on 7 April.

1 Like

Moving to KIIS?

No she’s staying in an off air role and weekend announcer.

1 Like

You’ve gotta be joking? She wouldn’t do that to her Jamie.

1 Like

New ad campaign heard on 2Day FM this morning. “Em Rusciano and Harley Breen for breakfast, Hamish and Andy for the drive home. Sydney’s making its way back to 2Day FM”.

Ryan and Tanya live be from the 2DayFM studios this morning.
They also did their Canberra breakfast show from Sydney yesterday. I think they’re in Sydney for Mardi Gras.

They are.

2DAY FM are calling themselves 2GAY FM for the Mardi Gras this weekend.

Multi coloured version of their H!t logo is on their home page at the link above.

1 Like

Much prefer the rainbow colouring with the old logo

6 Likes

Yes, I think that logo is much more suited to the Mardi Gras - looks more fun and festive!

And 2GayFM are playing nothing but old school all weekend. As a 40something I am loving it. Songs by artists like Maddison Avenue and Steps are not heard on other stations - ever.

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve heard a few 90s songs too…

They are turning into a “Classic Hits Lite” somewhat…

1 Like