Hit Network

I don’t like this just Saturday business. It should be all or nothing. I hope they have something planned for Sunday mornings.

It’ll just be a promo photo. They’re not going to travel to Sydney each week just for a 2 hour weekend show.

Hence why I edited my post within a minute of making it to state the show will be done from Canberra

1 Like

These two tweets suggest that Jaben Ryan, ex-Nova 100, is joining hit107 Adelaide.

1 Like

They do have something planned for Sunday mornings, it’s called non stop music! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Mummy Blogger” Constance Hall will have a show in the Sunday Breakfast slot across the hit network. I believe it will be pre-recorded.

1 Like

Probably not the Sydney studios anyway. The 2day logo is on screens that could be changed to show anything.

This is true, however the studio pictures is indeed one of the 2DayFM studios.

I predict that last years Perth local night show “The Mitchell and Michael Show” will be the hit92.9 weekend breakfast show.

4 Likes

From Melbourne or in Melbourne, should be added to the bottom of that.

3 Likes

hil-arious. How dare a woman helm a show!

1 Like

Confirmed, Bree and Gawndy for regional weekend breakfast.

1 Like

Anyone else loving this new “spreading of resources” from SCA? Great work.

1 Like

Love it!!
I wonder what the plan is for Sunday mornings.

I think there’s a “mummy blogger” with a show planned for Sunday

Could you please expand?

What the hell a " mummy bloggar"?:stuck_out_tongue:

it could be something similar to Mamamia but on the radio. I’m sure I read something similar somewhere. I’d rather they do something on a Sunday that’s mellow like Almost Acoustic. Surely there’s stripped back hits they could play for something different