They could insert their own songs of the same length since its delayed - Carrie and Tommy don’t back announce tracks or anything like that, do they?
They don’t announce songs AFAICT, but if they haven’t inserted their own songs at this point, I don’t think they’ll ever make the effort to
Who are the Mix 94.5 breakfast crew? I was listening to BBC R2 yesterday and they did a live call with them - it was around the Perth band Voyager’s appearance in Eurovision. It was all a set up of course. It was OJ Borg doing the midnight - 3AM show on BBC R2. Whoever it was on air from Mix 94.5 sounded terrible! Really bogan and quite dismissive in fact. It really jarred with the polished show from BBC R2. It was actually rather embarrassing IMO.
Pete, Matt & Kymba - it was Pete Curulli talking to OJ. And yeah, I see what you mean, he kinda took the piss, didn’t he?
Completely agree. I’m really not liking Mix breakfast. It’s the worst it’s ever been.
He really did take the piss - it was cringeworthy. I was thinking, is this really going to air on 94.5? It was awful.
OJ was being gracious as always, but I have to wonder what he was really thinking.
RnB Fridays has been stripped back to 9am-3pm across the network.
Is Mike E & Emma still on Friday nights?
I believe so
Waste.
Mix has a promo for tomorrow that Pete has an announcement tomorrow at 7:10am. They mention that Kochie quit and McGowan quit and now Pete has an announcement. It’s probably something silly, but who knows, I feel a change has been brewing at Mix breakfast.
I sincerely doubt they would tease it that way (by highlighting people who have recently quit their jobs), as it would simply give away the “secret”. I would be very surprised if Pete is quitting. And if it was Matt or Kymba, they would be the one doing the tease, not Pete. It will be something silly (concert announcement, or competition announcement or something). Happy to be proven wrong though.
Considering it is Pete, I’d say you’re right. Hopefully it is something that will get Mix brekky back on track
Agree, but damn that show needs something. It’s awful at the moment.
Ffs, so the announcement is that Pete has decided to go in the ring and fight Mike ![]()
This wrestling thing is so boring and I’m at the point of changing stations.
I reckon a lot of listeners are thinking the same:weary:![]()
What is this wrestling thing anyway?
It’s sounds to me like they’ve managed to get their breakfast shows around the wrong way. Maybe they should switch the Mix and Triple M shows.
Did Carrie and Tommy air nationally outside Melbourne today given Fox is taking this marathon show currently?