Hit Network

A good publicity stunt.

11 Likes

Yep. Agree.

2 Likes

Fox’s Fifi, Fev and Nick will broadcast live from The Cheeky Squire Brewhouse in Frankston tomorrow (March 17) from 5.30am AEDT. Special guest is Conrad Sewell. There will also be prize giveaways including two tickets to Pink concert at Marvel Stadium in 2024.

This event is free and for all ages.

UPDATE 17/3:

Over 200 people were inside The Cheeky Squire for the live broadcast.

5 Likes

Who is the announcer this afternoon on 2DayFM? A new female announcer.

Has she replaced Zoe Sheridan?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Emma G who used to be at Triple M Adelaide has moved to Sydney. She used to do some weekends for 2Day FM as well previously.

3 Likes

Where did Zoe Sheridan go?

Emma G is a much younger sounding jock - which isn’t a bad thing.

2 Likes

Sounds like resigned ‘for now’ to travel according to Instagram.

3 Likes

Carrie Bickmore’s ex Chris Walker’s cryptic post with Tommy Little raises eyebrows | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

4 Likes

Not sure if anyone here is a Hit/Fox/2Day Vip but their latest survey they just put out is quite interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Do tell.

2 Likes

So they have a list of talent from both their network and others and are asking to tick a box next to their name. The boxes are ‘Love them’, ‘Like them’, ‘Lose them’, ‘Don’t know them’, or ‘No opinion’
I ticked lose them for Abbie Chatfield and I hope a lot of others do the same :crossed_fingers:
They are also asking to rate station positioners like ‘Hits you love from then to now’ out of 10 which I found quite bizarre

2 Likes

5 Likes

Noticed the Hit regionals are quietly shifting back to “#1 Hit Music Station” - wouldn’t surprise me if the metros follow suit.

5 Likes

Noticed that positioned in Riverina, Border and Goulburn Valley stations a few weeks ago.

5 Likes

Except they are not #1 in most cases in metro areas.

They can claim that in most regional areas since they are often the only commercial FM (or along with Triple M).

2 Likes

well 2DayFM would have to adopt

Sydney’s #9 Hit Music Station featuring Hughesy, Ed & Erin - the brekky trio we’ve finally decided to stick with even though we previously axed better talent after a year

:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

and year after year… they must be up to about Breakfast team # 9 by now since Kyle and Jackie O left in 2014?

2 Likes

Gippsland? Isn’t it only Triple M there?

3 Likes

My bad. Amended my post… I meant Goulburn Valley :slight_smile:

3 Likes