Hit Network

Elissa MacNeall and Carly Portch from Perth were hosting for the entire network.

5 Likes

New positioner for 2023?

5 Likes

Turn Life Up? What’s that supposed to mean?

4 Likes

At least it’s short. And better than another “Feel Good” positioner.

2 Likes

I wonder if SCA is familiar with Slam fm in the Netherlands, the national youth rhythmic CHR station? They have a similar positioner, “Play Music, Play life.

It looks to be a cross of this and Nova’s Turn up the Feel Good.

Play Music , Play life sounds much better than “Turn up Life” I wonder what genius advertising company thought that one up???

It might work on Hope fm but not on SCA Hit Network.

6 Likes

Star104.5 Central Coast used to have “Loving Music. Loving Life.” which I thought was well suited for a more mature coastal demo.

Live Life Nova was also a good one - but I still can’t figure out what it meant.

The term “turn up” sounds more youthful than what Hit is currently aiming to attract.

Surely we won’t see another change in strategy?

I’m predicting this is just for one of the younger sounding markets (likely B105, as The Fox has Melbourne’s No.1 Hit Music Station).

4 Likes

maybe a soft relaunch for SAFM in part for the new Bec & Soda show?

2 Likes

Could it be a similar show to the Life Uncut Radio Show on KIIS?

2 Likes

Not a bad suggestion. Maybe a new name for Hot Nights?

1 Like
2 Likes

I heard two minutes of 2DayFM breakfast today. Kate Langbroek was with Hughesy and the show was 1 million times better.
Quietly remove Erin and throw a truckload of money at Kate to join. She can do it from Melbourne.

16 Likes

Hughesy & Kate for breakfast on 2Day actually isn’t a bad idea.

She only left because she had temporarily relocated to Italy.

8 Likes

Hughesy, Kate & Ed, back to the old days.

9 Likes

I’ll be extremely jealous if she were to re-join. Would want them back in Melbourne.

5 Likes

Kate was a guest panellist on The Project last night. Lucky timing that The Project came from Sydney last night meaning Kate could be in 2DayFM studio this morning in person.

3 Likes

The Project was from Melbourne last night according to the intro.

2 Likes

idk - still Melbourne based people on a Sydney station, and while they were good for Nova100 brekky, its a different market and demographic now

3 Likes

Carrie & Tommy off until Monday.

1 Like

On a break already?, they only returned 3 days ago!

1 Like

I would guess Carrie may be taking a break after announcing her separation with her (ex) husband.

4 Likes