Hit Network

A great analysis. And so true about the challenge of making a podcast sound good on radio.

6 Likes

They should have put on Mike E and Emma on over summer, even if it was the best bits, to test the waters and people reception of it.

Such a waste of programming opportunity.

15 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

They don’t quite fit the format of 2day fm / 94.5, but would be fine on Fox / B105 and the regional Hit Network.

Totally agree about them being wasted on RnB Friday’s but maybe that was the only job opportunity for them after being let go by ARN for the launch of the Lemon that is CADA.

1 Like

They could air the same generic talk content to all markets but with different music for 2Day and Mix94.5

7 Likes
3 Likes

7 Likes

Different nights programs for Sydney and Perth:

6 Likes

I’m happy ME&E is starting to get a little exposure on Hit FM now, but still can’t help but feel that they deserve better than just Friday late nights…

10 Likes

I think Hit should leave Jimmy and Nath on late nights and have Mike E and Emma host weekend breakfast around Australia.

7 Likes

The shit 2day breakfast show networked at 6pm is lazy to do again

15 Likes

Having 3 shows all listed as “Nights” is as clear as mud… I’d much prefer they list a time.

5 Likes

Also interesting they call 3-6pm “Early Drive” and 6-7pm “Drive”.

6 Likes

Are they actual programs, they just look like slogans

1 Like

Yes, they’re just positioners for the automated music playing between midnight and 6am.

6 Likes

what’s different in music choice between those positioners, @myfriend ?

1 Like

Na I read it as that it’s nights from midnight - 6am. I’m sure Sydney and Perth will still get Abby and Jimmy and Nath.

2 Likes

Yeah overnights/nights whatever.

1 Like

If 6-7PM is drive then do they think work hours revolve around WST or something?

3 Likes

Who’s hosting on the Hit Network tonight? Is it one announcer across all markets like last NYE? And does that mean one music log too?

1 Like