Hit Network

Identical looking studios. I believe they are all on the same floor and a quick lighting and digital signage change and they can go from Hit to Triple M branding.

8 Likes

That’s smart! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I guess this will be good for when they decide to do a brand replacement

1 Like

Also allows change of digital signage if interstate breakfast shows are hosted from Melbourne (e.g. Hughesy, Ed and Erin).

5 Likes

I hope Hughsey and Ed also acknowledged their new Melbourne studio to their Sydney audience :rofl:

7 Likes

They were actually in Sydney today.

4 Likes

Possibly because only the two studios are ready, they mentioned on MMM the offices aren’t ready yet either

3 Likes

If you look through social media they are in Sydney quite often. It could be around 50/50 split between Sydney and Melbourne.

4 Likes

Probably renovating both studios so it looks the same from each location

2 Likes

Pictures from Sca new Melbourne studios-
Thx to my insider for the Pics

13 Likes

Hit colours look so much better in those studios than the red imo

5 Likes

I would’ve made Triple M’s studio orange.

4 Likes

Didn’t even recognise it in red

1 Like

So you have make an account to stream any of the hit (and I presume MMM) network?

Who’s bright idea was that? That will affect streaming numbers!

2 Likes

I can still listen through Apple Music. Some of these stations say they’re supplied by TuneIn (displaying a great ‘Now Playing’ song right now):

So probably won’t stop people listening through Alexa or other means, but more of a firm nudge from people already willing to listen through their official apps and sites.

1 Like

According to their Instagram post, RnB Fridays Live will change their name this year to Fridayz Live.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Bit of a silly name, doesn’t really work without the RNB part from a branding perspective.

Now you have RNB Fridays presents Fridayz Live.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgkjOgRsh3-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Another SCA brand with a name that needs to be spelled out on the radio or on podcasts.
“Listener without the e’s”, “Fridays with a z”

Dumbest part is if you search Listener you’ll find an app from another company.

6 Likes

And Friday Jams Live! ZM on Instagram: "ZM's @fridayjamslive is BACK for 2022! Aotearoa's biggest RnB party is returning THIS November and we have the VERY FIRST double pass to giveaway! 🙌💯 To enter: 🎟️ Comment which artist you wanna see and your +1 (unlimited entries) 🎟️ Follow @zmonline 🎟️ Share on your story for an extra entry! Lineup announcement coming 8am Friday 5th August with @fvhzm 👀 #fridayjamslive"

2 Likes