Hit Network

It could be comparatively speaking - Triple M is the worst when it comes to chit chat vs music…. Way too much C and not enough M there.

5 Likes

Ah, you’ve just made me realise I wonder if it’s in relation to KIIS having all those Saturday shows on now during the day.

3 Likes

2Day’s Alphabucks is giving away cash and 10 brand new Hyundai Tucson SUVs for 10 weeks, starting July 11.

4 Likes

Great giveaway. They just need to get the product right now and they’re on a winner.

2 Likes

I still hate RNB Fridays so much. The playlist they have Saturday- Thursday is so good (the Fox) then they throw it all out on Friday. RnB Fridays has its own station. Direct people there and let the others have the good music on the main station.

7 Likes

Totally Agree same with Mix in Perth.

5 Likes

and they’re bringing back the Live concerts this year too :grimacing:

Honestly, I think it’s time to see the end of RnB Fridays - focus on something else, or even bring back local presentation on Friday nights!

And just real quick, this whole “let’s give the night to a famous rapper” doesn’t do it for me either.

3 Likes

I was listening to Hit101.3 while I was driving around today. And, as far as I’m concerned, the RnB Fridays playlist is awful. There’s a few decent tracks, but they’re mixed in with some total dreck.

8 Likes

yeah… see if it was nothing from this decade, and nothing from the 10’s then I’d probably be happy with RnB Fridays, but the new RnB is just garbage.

also what’s ironic is that i found a WA tourist site and boy the description for Mix94.5 might need a bit of updating :laughing:

12 Likes

Jeebuz! They haven’t used that slogan since the mid to late 90s.

4 Likes

Yeah. I’ve decided to do Hit/ The Fox from Saturday- Thursday and Star 1045 on Fridays.

I would be interested to know how many other listeners around the country switch off on Fridays to another station. (Some might not even return on Saturday)

3 Likes

I was mainly listening to Hit on Friday because I was sick of the Star 104.5 playlist. Next time I feel the need to do that, I’ll probably go to Triple M or something :rofl:

1 Like

Fox FM’s/Triple M Melbourne’s new digs look great from what has been posted on their social media accounts this morning

5 Likes

Care to share the links?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Identical looking studios. I believe they are all on the same floor and a quick lighting and digital signage change and they can go from Hit to Triple M branding.

8 Likes

That’s smart! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I guess this will be good for when they decide to do a brand replacement

2 Likes

Also allows change of digital signage if interstate breakfast shows are hosted from Melbourne (e.g. Hughesy, Ed and Erin).

6 Likes

I hope Hughsey and Ed also acknowledged their new Melbourne studio to their Sydney audience :rofl:

7 Likes