Hit Network

Tough gig, Hughesy.

2 Likes

Taking bets now that it’s the last two weeks of June/I.e. the last two weeks before the mid year radio survey break…

1 Like

Fifi, Fev and Byron’s newsreader Nikki Markovics left the show on Friday after 4 years to pursue new media projects. James Lake has since replaced her.

2 Likes

Thanks, love to be updated on movements.

Where is she going to?

1 Like

And here I was thinking what a great ad that was and how innovative 2 Day were. :joy:

2 Likes

Yvie Jones filled in for Fifi Box on Fox FM breakfast this morning. Fifi will be back next Monday.

3 Likes

Who?

Former Goggleboxer, contestant on I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here 2019 and occasional Studio 10 panellist.

1 Like

Thanks, explains it. A reality nobody.

Not the first. Chrissie Swan, Fitzy, Sam Frost, Matty J etc.

Interesting collaboration between Hit Network and The Project.

1 Like

Indeed. But what program does 9 have that would be a fit? They were all killed off in the 80’s and 90’s when it was deemed live studio production costs were too high.

Hit105‘s Breakfast show Stav, Abby & Matt welcomes two new senior producers today.

Content director Matt Eggleston today announced that Siobhain McDonnell & Toni Kipa are joining the team.

They replace Abi Benaud who moves to 2DayFM Brekky and Kaz Simpson who is taking some time away from radio.

1 Like

Forgive me for asking what could be a stupid question but I just tuned into Fox FM for the first time in ages. Is them doing the A-Z of hits and old school a normal thing?

Carrie and Tommy are on holidays with “the best bits” being aired.

I’d rather they just played music instead of best bits.

2 Likes

How many weeks had Carrie & Tommy been back for ?

Since February 25th.

Hughesy & Kate are also on holidays.

Survey break and school holidays/Easter means most (if not all) metro breakfast and drive shows are on break

1 Like