Hit Network

Those Two Girls comes from Brisbane also, along with Collective Noun.

Ash London Live & Danny Lakey are Sydney.

Carry & Tommy and Hughesy & Kate are both Melbourne.

1 Like

No regional Summer Breakfast this January? Last year was good with Gawndy and Tanya.

Tiffany Hall and Cass Dunn doing Weekend Breakfast this weekend on Sea FM at least.

I thought Ash London Live moved to Melbourne earlier this year as Ash got married to Fox Fm’s content director Adrian Brine

Yes, Ash and a producer were in Melbourne, with the rest of the team still in Sydney.

Hit network male talent beyond the black t-shirts look like they all have been dressed by Gazman.

1 Like

Yes all the regionals getting that 7-9am, As I understand it’s just music for all the metros?

Argh, every time Sea FM try and go to the news they start the bloody Crappy to Happy show. The news music is even playing over the top of the show but it’s the show playing instead. Very annoying.

3 Likes

Nope. Apologies for the late reply.

Last ‘Hit Nights with Keegs’ tonight.

Fox counting down the Top 100 songs for the year as voted by the listeners today. Started at 10am, currently at 48. Are other stations having their own countdowns?

1 Like

Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth are

Looking at their playlist via RadioApp, 2Day in Sydney are not doing the Top 100 songs of the year, instead continuing with their “More Music, More Variety” mix.

1 Like

Or perhaps the same countdown since SCA don’t value a MD in every market for each station.

Apparently Keegs was being a bit mischievous last week when he said it was the last night. He clearly meant “of the year” as the show is back on air tonight.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is normal or anything but 2Day FM are playing more of a “Hit Music” playlist right now (after the networked show ended at 10pm) as opposed to More Music, More Variety. Is this normal? Do they have a different music format at night?

Further to this, they are even just saying “Sydney’s 2Day FM”. No mention of More Music, More Variety.

1 Like

Every Hit station across the country play Non-Stop Aussie Hits 10pm-12am, yes it is normal and I would expect no mention of More Music More Variety. I don’t really listen to it because the Hit Regional Version is so bad.

2 Likes

I never knew this. Thank you.

No probs. Yes 2Day FM’s version is a lot newer than the Hit Regional Version looking at Radio App.

I wish 2Day FM would go back to “Sydney’s Hit Music Station” or even “Hits and Old Skool”. I thought I liked “More Music, More Variety” but the shows and presenters don’t match the format. It just doesn’t work.

MC is an extremely talented presenter but in my opinion he struggles with this format.

4 Likes