Have You Been Paying Attention?

Hopefully Marty is on the final

Marty and Kitty on the final would be an absolutely fantastic.

Why would they bomb?

Probably should’ve used a better term but I was referring to them as a combo that will be hilarious. Should’ve stuck with my previous term ‘fantastic’ :wink:

1 Like

Yes, they usually bounce stuff off each other when they appear together.

Make that two guest quizmasters this week.

1 Like

Aaron is so funny.

Marty, Kitty and Celia up next week for the grand finale. Our wishes were granted.

4 Likes

Aaron is awesome, best episode in ages.

1 Like

They mentioned on tonight’s show Sam’s birthday was last week so I looked it up and it was Nov 3rd. Same day as his radio cohost a Chrissie Swan! Exact same age too. Born on same day. I don’t listen to their radio show so they mention it alot?

Next week.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

No clues?

There was just an ad for last week’s show that appeared on Ten, advertising it was coming up next!

6 Likes

They just played the preview for last weeks episode. Thought there’d be a last minute change again.

3 Likes

The special quizmaster for the season finale is Olympic gold medallist Ariarne Titmus.

For the second year in a row, the producers invited some state and territory leaders to ask one question each during the Around the Grounds segment. I think this should be back next year.

3 Likes

I wondered where Dan the Man was…

2 Likes

What a shame Dan Andrews couldn’t put out a question. It could have been a nice moment to show his lighter side. A missed opportunity.

2 Likes