Have You Been Paying Attention?

Noticed that too - the difference was that the studio cameras were HD.

3 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t tell what was different. Btw, does anyone know when this season will end? I know it’s a great show, but sometimes a show must be put to rest for a bit.

I think this season will continue into November when official ratings finish.

4 Likes

Fine by me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ex-Bachelor Richie and new partner are on Monday’s show - cool :banana::banana:

Bloody love this show, though I still feel like there are so many more potential people they could have on the show to mix it up a little more.

3 Likes

I love how they always have North Korea somehow on the show every week :joy:

2 Likes

Best part of having Bachelor contestants on is the weekly set ups for “where did he take me on our date” :sob:

9 Likes

Tonight’s whole episode has been hilarious. One of the best so far

2 Likes

The Bachelor segment was so funny.
The Bachelorette Georgia Love is next week’s guest quizmaster.

1 Like

If bachelor in paradise is a thing next year, prepare for the orgy jokes!

The bachelor segments have always been my favourite because of the cheek from the contestants.

4 Likes

Imagine if we showed Kim what we said about him. He executed someone for slouching. I think maybe they should keep their mouths quiet.

1 Like

Second guest quizmaster is Jessica Gallagher, who won Women’s B/VI 1000m cycling time trial in the recent Rio Paralympic Games.

1 Like

Tonight’s show was a real pearler.

Chrissie Swan & Hamish Blake are on next week with Jane Kennedy as guest host.

I saw bits of it in between the Brownlow Medal telecast, have to catch up the replay on Friday.
Jane Kennedy will actually be guest host next week.

Great show. Georgia didn’t cop it as much as I originally thought she would. The contestants were actually restrained unlike previous weeks featuring ‘these guests’. :grin:

:smirk:

This week’s guest quizmasters are Gruen panellist and host of Body Hack, Todd Sampson, and V8 Supercars commentator and former racing driver Mark Skaife.

I know this has already been discussed, but since it’s relevant to the show… I still think it’s an incredibly silly programming decision to pre-empt the show next week for part 2 of Brock, which could have easily filled the 8:30 slot the following weekend and given the network better rating across 2 different nights by still running one of their highest rating shows at the moment in its traditional slot.

2 Likes

Have they ever promoted a rival network show like they did with Unreal Estate tonight?

They even had a clip and everything.