Have You Been Paying Attention?

context? you have a man of asian descent on the program, it was in good humour and wasn’t directed at an innocent person on the street?

I watched last nights program and I am unsure of the comment you are discussing. I know Ed made a few jokes directed towards Sam. I think the difference between these programs is that Sam is there to ‘take’ the joke or ‘defend’ himself. It was obviously an innocent joke and Sam also makes fun of himself. I actually found the best moment was when Sam said ‘Do you also want me to explain the difference between Chinese and Vietnamese food’ when discussing the difference between certain objects/events at the Olympics.

1 Like

A photograph of an Olympian’s father with two dogs was shown and someone suggested that his connection to the Olympics related to him catering for the Chinese team. The Beau Ryan incident came to mind as I laughed at it. I expected some degree of outrage. Glad to see it didn’t eventuate as I’m a bit over the politically correct bullshit that dictates we mustn’t find such things funny.

5 Likes

the rugby show incident is different as it was directed at an innocent woman on the street - context does matter.

3 Likes

Sam Pang taking this week off? :sleepy:

At least Celia is on.

1 Like

Monday

Amanda Keller returns to the show next week. For the second week in a row, the preview does not reveal the identity of the guest quizmaster.

No doubt the next Bachelor evictee, whoever that is.

Also on next weeks show is Kitty Flannagan, Mick Molloy and Sam Pang returns.

2 Likes

Keira should come back as a contestant!

1 Like

She had to be the most entertaining bachelor/ette contestant to appear on HYBPA.

2 Likes

She was great value.

Cannot stand Celia nor Chrissie

They’re probably two of my favourites :scream:

1 Like

Celia goes over the top - I like her.

2 Likes

“Sorry, I was distracted by my dress” :grinning:

5 Likes

I personally think Celia tries to hard and her jokes usually end up me cringing

Chloe Esposito (who won gold medal in modern pentathlon at the Rio Olympics) and actress Justine Clarke are guest quizmasters on tonight’s show. Fellow gold medallists Mack Horton and Kyle Chalmers also asked a question each.
Next week, Urzila Carlson and Anne Edmonds return while Wil Anderson makes his first appearance on the show. Newly crowned Miss Universe Australia Caris Tiivel will be special guest quizmaster.

1 Like

Kiki, who was eliminated from The Bachelor last Thursday, is this week’s second guest quizmaster.

Rachael, who was eliminated from The Bachelor last week, is this week’s guest quizmaster. The Bachelor himself (Richie Strahan) and his chosen girl will be on the show next week.

Is it in the same studio tonjght? Looks bigger,
Longer shots and brighter lighting?

1 Like