Have You Been Paying Attention?

Ten would want it to run 40 weeks a year ideally, Working Dog probably not.

1 Like

Last nights ep was pretty good, can’t wait for next week’s - Lawrence Mooney back again. Love the episodes him, Sheargold, Molloy and Robbins are on - makes for an out of control game!

3 Likes

I have this bad feeling it won’t be back on next year. Not due to ratings, obviously.

Why do you say this? :o

2 Likes

Working Dog’s preference to go out on a high, probably

4 Likes

Maybe, but this show is a bit different, it’s a topical show so it doesn’t have a timeline so much, nor would it be as labor intensive for Working Dog’s core team as previous shows.

5 Likes

I hope so. Just the odds arent in its favour.

Turdall, you can’t be serious?

It’s all about ratings.

It’s done great, everyone has loved it & Ch 10 (especially after recent weeks & last night) be defnitely hoping it returns?

At least another season or two…

Perhaps they’ll entertain offers to take the show to a rival network. Wouldn’t be the first time Working Dog has sold out. The big question is would Luke still love it if the next series was on another network?

4 Likes

Think you missed the point there, champ. Completely.

3 Likes

I think you need to go back and read the posts carefully. Haha

3 Likes

Next week: Peter Helliar will be competing, and MasterChef 2016 winner Elena Duggan will be one of the guest quizmasters.

Tonight’s second guest quizmasters are Joanna Lumley and Jennifer Saunders, who are currently in Australia promoting their new Absolutely Fabulous movie.

Next week Neroli Meadows returns to the panel, while Socceroos coach Ange Postecoglou is one of the guest quizmasters.

1 Like

This week’s second guest quizmaster is Janey Birks who was eliminated from The Bachelor last week.

Australian actor and comedian Celeste Barber (who entertains her 1 million Instagram followers with her hilarious take on celebrities) will be competing next week.

Osher is next weeks guest quiz master.

Along with Dave Hughes,Kitty Flanagan ,Ed and Sam,a great line up.

To get around IOC restrictions on the use of photo and video from the Rio Olympic Games, the show has to resort to drawings by Tom’s young nephew. That is so funny :laughing:

2 Likes

WIN are so pathetic in not showing the preview lineup for the following weeks show. They just decide to cut to short promos instead just so they don’t let anything “Ten” come through ‘their’ channel. :roll_eyes:

Next week, Sri Lankan-born comedian Dilruk Jayasinha will compete on the show for the very first time.

1 Like

Why isn’t the “permanently outraged brigade” up in arms over the racist content in last night’s HYBPA? They forced an apology out of The Footy Show following the Beau Ryan segment having a bit of fun with an Asian woman and dogs. Similar humour was on display on HYBPA last night and no one is demanding an apology for it. I’m surprised.