Have You Been Paying Attention?

South African born NZ comedian Urzila Carlson will compete on next Monday’s show, with singer Kate Ceberano as guest quizmaster.

All channels cross promote programs. In fairness they had questions about other shows on other networks like all the international reality shows The X Factor, Real Housewives, Got Talent, Kiss Bang Love etc…

They also show clips of various reality and chat shows after commercial breaks which included House Rules and The Voice this week. There were also questions and clips shown from election coverage on all networks.

I was just about to correct myself. When I wrote this it was 5 ten shows after one another.

To me it doesn’t really feel like the traditional cross promotion because half the time they are poking fun at Ten’s programming or the contestants are turning their noses up at the content.

Young Australian basketball star Eziyoda Magbegor is tonight’s second guest quizmaster.

This show is getting better and better every week. So many LOL moments already.

4 Likes

The photo of Sam Pangs torso had me in tears :joy:

3 Likes

Johnson mate, you really dropped the ball this time. No mention of the first international guest quizmaster?!

1 Like

I was really surprised that Matt Damon popped up. Tom did not mention him at the start of the episode!
Chrissie Swan will be competing next week, coinciding with the second season premiere of The Great Australian Spelling Bee.

Finding new ways for overseas stars to insert themselves in every show in Australia to promote their latest movie.

If that’s what pays the bills, I don’t care. As long as the show still provides the lol’s.

That “she’s got big pockets” moment though :joy:

1 Like

Of course you were!

1 Like

Anytime Sheargold appears it’s bound to be a good episode. Last night was no different. Best show on 10!!

1 Like

WIN don’t play the preview for next week’s guests. Kinda annoying.

But hey, Chrissy Swan. Yay. :expressionless:

Not to be pedantic or anything, but it’s Chrissie.

Sorry killie

6 Likes

On July 25, the show will have Bold and the Beautiful star Katherine Kelly Lang on the show as a special guest quizmaster.

1 Like

To celebrate 50 years of Play School, veteran presenter Benita Collings is special guest quizmaster on tonight’s show.
Next week former Olympic rower James Tomkins will join Katherine Kelly Lang as special guest quizmaster. However the promo has the show starting at 8.40pm while the schedule as posted by TV Cynic gives the time as 9.10pm due to extended episode of MasterChef.

1 Like

How long does the show run for? Throughout the year?

Looking at the ratings throughout the years, it’s great to see how much the series has grown, especially when you compare it to when it originally started airing at 8.40 (14 July 2014).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_You_Been_Paying_Attention%3F