Have You Been Paying Attention?

I blame myself for this.

That said, either create a Simpsons quotes association thread, or just end the scene now.

Steaming*

5 Likes

All jokes aside, I am very excited about next week’s episode. I feel it’s a big ask to have someone on the show with high stature. Looking forward to it. Resume regular conversation… :stuck_out_tongue:

or just join Simpsons Shitposting

2 Likes

Haha, indeed. But unfollow them, otherwise your newsfeed is 99% lemon memes.

2 Likes

After hearing it pretty much takes up your entire News Feed, I just choose to browse and “Like” some posts. :slight_smile:

That group is everywhere I look now! :scream:

Tonight’s guest quizmaster is Matildas soccer player Stephanie Catley, who was involved in her win’s over NZ in Ballarat on Saturday and will be again in action against the Kiwis at Etihad Stadium tomorrow.
Next week Hamish Blake will be on the show, with his wife Zoe as guest quizmaster, no doubt promoting Ten’s adaptation of her novel The Wrong Girl. V8 driver Craig Lowndes will also be a returning guest.

1 Like

Still the joke joke answer format to the point where if one of the regulars gives a proper answer first time it sounds stupid.

Harry was great. Informative, funny and gave proper answers. The others should take note.

1 Like

I thought we’d seen enough arse kissing in that episode. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Peter Helliar and Fifi Box will be on next Monday’s show.

3 Likes

Old topic, but Compuhyperglobalmeganet AU is far better than the SS.

The show is now available via podcast each week:

2 Likes

Australian athlete Alex Hartmann, who will compete in the 200m sprint in the Rio Olympics, is tonight’s guest quizmaster.

Deputy Labor Leader Tanya Plibersek will be special guest on next week’s show, ahead of the federal election. Sarah Harris and Glenn Robbins will be competing.

Absolutely hilarious episode tonight…one of the best in a few weeks IMO!

Love it when Tom has little control over the panel :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

Have you discovered two new fish?

5 Likes

Found in Ayr near Townsville

1 Like

Kat Stewart (Billie in Offspring) will be guest quizmaster on tonight’s show, ahead of the drama’s season premiere on Wednesday.

1 Like

Santo Cilauro is competing in next week’s show while Attica owner and head chef Ben Shewry is guest quizmaster.

EDIT: Ben will be joined by Singin’ in the Rain star (and former winner of So You Think You Can Dance Australia) Jack Chambers.

The preview for next week was replaced with a Family Fued promo on SC Ten

TEN fired at for not having any election coverage on, on Saturday night :smiley:

4 Likes

As much as I love this show the segment about television shows just seems like a massive channel 10 plug. Masterchef, Survivor, NCIS, Gogglebox etc all were featured.