Have You Been Paying Attention?

I simply do love this show but I do wish they would introduce a few new comedians than getting the same people every 3 weeks. We had that guy from Dubbo or Wagga Wagga and he was really good. I’m sure there are others dying for a break.

1 Like

As promoted last week…

Season finale next week apparently.

Which will also be the show’s 150th episode.

According to Sam Pang, that’s Ten’s 2019 programming line-up in the jar beside Bill Gates.

Pretty embarrassing when even the network’s own talent calls their programming out for what it is.

6 Likes

Or funny when it’s an ongoing gag :man_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

3 Likes

Hybpa dropped the circular (Ten) logo and just left their hybpa in the blue background for Podcasts. I used podcasts to listen to it when I have free time

:raised_hands: next weeks line up is amazing.

1 Like

also rip studio 10 being torn a new one no doubt.

5 Likes

Fucking hilarious tonight. Crying with laughter.

1 Like

Totally agree. Definitely an A team tonight.

I can definitely see Denise Scott being a regular next year. She fits the team really well.

For next year, it would be interesting to have someone like Tarsh Belling or Denise Drysdale on the show as well. They also seem like they would fit in well.

Dr Chris Brown, who guest hosted the show on September 24, was the first guest quizmaster for the final show this year.

Fiona O’Loughlin was the second guest quizmaster.

2 Likes

Probably no worse than when Fast Forward used to send up Channel 7 :wink: or The Late Show’s “We’re Still Number 4!” for ABC

6 Likes
1 Like

So what does this mean for the show?

It could mean the show will have to be taped on Saturday so captioning and editing can be done on Sunday and Monday daytime.

1 Like

Seems fair.