Have You Been Paying Attention?

Akmal Saleh, Kitty Flanagan, Wil Anderson, Susie Youssef and Ed Kavalee.

1 Like

Thanks. Looks like this show is going to get a clear run for the next few weeks with Bride and Prejudice and FFF not being much competition.

1 Like

Ugh awful line-up.

Each to their own but not too bad. Pity Sam isn’t in the panel next week. Without him or Ed the show feels slightly empty.

I can do without Ed, but minus Sam sucks. Akmal isn’t a regular for a reason, and Wil is rarely that good. Miss Marty for sure, and Glenn Robbins is usually good for a ribbing.

I really enjoy both Marty and Glenn on the panel. I also like Kitty and Urzila as well. They seem to be going for some new talents, which can be good or bad (depends on how you look at it).

If they want to try someone new (to the show) then they should probably try and get someone like Anh Do, Shaun Micallef, Lano and Woodley or as I said before, Mark Humphries. Any of these guys would have more value on the show compared to some of the newer people they’ve had recently.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m surprised Seven hasn’t signed Sam Pang and Mick Molloy to exclusive contracts considering the success they’ve had with The Front Bar. It would certainly harm Ten and HYBPA if Pang was permanently removed from the panel.

They work for Front Bar Productions, not Seven though, and I doubt they’d accept exclusive contracts anyway.

3 Likes

Very funny episode so far tonight.

Would be brilliant on this show!

3 Likes

More like 10 are excited that Working Dog agreed to do more.

9 Likes

Probably only because CBS dangled a huge cheque in front of them for worldwide rights.

Matt Preston is this week’s first guest quizmaster, promoting his latest cookbook Yummy Easy Quick Around the World. Also filming for season 11 of MasterChef will start later this month.

Matildas player Caitlin Foord is this week’s second guest quizmaster, ahead of her team’s friendly against Chile at Penrith this Saturday afternoon.

Tom has also revealed Bachelorette Ali Oetjen will be guest quizmaster on next week’s show.

Different style graphics for next week’s guests.

6 Likes

This weeks promo was re-edited in the same style, looked good.

1 Like

Why do Marty and Kitty keep getting put on separate shows? They are so good together!

2 Likes

Video

And don’t miss Bachelorette Ali on next week’s show :rose: