Have You Been Paying Attention?

Why can’t they just do it on a Monday?

So hows is HYPA? differant to Studio 10 where its live??

Faster paced and more unpredictable I’d say. Harder to keep up/anticipate. Studio 10 probably has errors but it doesn’t affect the context so much.

If you’d ask Sam Pang though, the answer would probably be no viewers on Studio 10 so nobody cares.

That’s weird that it can affect one show that is pre recorded and not affect one thats live and unpredictable?!

Can’t they just say caption unavailable but make them available for later screenings?

If the vision isn’t working they could just have an audio announcement that the vision isn’t available (just play the audio for an hour) and have it available for later screenings. Would that be suitable?

Aren’t Networks legally obliged to have CC’s on the main channel during prime time?

6:00am to Midnight and all news and current affairs.

In other HYBPA news

3 Likes

except it’s pre recorded. Studio 10 is Live-ish

2 Likes
1 Like

Could CBS make an American version?

They’ve picked up the international format rights, I’m not sure I see it as a CBS show though. Something they might shop around and sell to one of the cable networks perhaps?

They’ve just acquired full ownership of the ‘Pop’ cable network so that potentially could be platform they could use if they wanted to

So CBS can now use that name for a rebranded 10 Peach.

10 Pop would be so much better!

9 Likes

Agree

Pop and Bold go well together

2 Likes

Without the 10, yes.

Would love to see the show get a bit of a refresh set wise this year.

5 Likes