Have You Been Paying Attention?

and again this week… lol

Monday

5 Likes

Stu Laundy will join Sophie Monk to ask questions to the five comedians on this week’s episode. Anthony Callea is the other guest quizmaster.

Sophie tonight:

Sam:

Susie:

7 Likes

American spelling there in the captions.

1 Like

Wrong image for Rose Matafeo there, that’s Susie Youssef in that photo!

2 Likes

So I wasn’t seeing things on the promo…

Someone clearly wasn’t paying attention after all! Shameful. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: This is quite appropriate indeed. :joy:

3BD20F24-3F64-4CA8-B179-3C4C85EEC6A2

1 Like

Newest promo :heavy_check_mark:

7 Likes

I’m sure there’s a joke on racism there that the show can have a bit of fun with.

Comedian Emma Markezic should be invited to take part in HYBPA. She is the fifth panellist on Studio 10 tomorrow (Monday).

Ten News Perth presenter Narelda Jacobs and E! News presenter Morgan Stewart are this week’s guest quizmasters.

3 Likes

Oh wow nice! Narelda has been increasingly being shown more on the National front, she hosted the National News over the Christmas/New Year break, and has appeared on HYBPA? during the News Report questions. Glad to see her getting more recognition, she is a very important asset to Ten’s News Department IMO. :slight_smile:

Who won the night?

Ed.

3 Likes

Sandra Sully is the other guest quiz master tonight, assuming we’ll see other Ten News anchors asking questions over the coming week as well? I’d love to see Rebecca Morse on the show, she’s pretty funny.

1 Like

Tony Martin has shown a slight improvement in his score from 10 in his first appearance to 35 in his 2nd appearance. But it was Sam Pang who won the night.

This week’s guest quizmasters are Fox Sports soccer commentator Simon Hill and Jacqui Lambie, who quit as Senator last week after she found out she had dual citizenship.
Next week is the final episode for 2017!