Have You Been Paying Attention?

It will be Kelsey-Lee’s second appearance on the show (she was on the show as guest quizmaster in late October 2019).

3 Likes

Both Sam and Tom taking time off next week. Ed will be joined by Tim, Emma, Kitty and Aaron.

2 Likes

Nice to see they’ve got Hayley Sproull covering for Tom

5 Likes

1 Like

The segment with Zach the spelling bee kid was hilarious tonight.

2 Likes

He sure put Sam in his place.

1 Like

It really was. When I saw that the winner of the Spelling Bee was going to be the guest quizmaster, I thought that could be a bit of a dud. It turned out so much better than I expected.

3 Likes

With those likely to be offended not watching, they certainly didn’t hold back last night. Possibly the funniest episode of the season.

2 Likes

Have Tim, Emma, Kitty, Aaron And Ed Been Paying Attention?

Monday, 26 September At 8.40pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Making his Have You Been Paying Attention? debut this season, is co-host of The Cheap Seats and F1 expert without a driver’s license, Tim McDonald.

Joining Tim in the battle of the brains, is hot shot Aaron Chen who will unveil his gloriously meta comic genius, alongside fellow stand-up comedian Kitty Flanagan, plus returning favourite Emma Holland and permanent heckler Ed Kavalee.

This week, comedian and chronic over sharer, Hayley Sproull, will fill Tom Gleisner’s illustrious Quizmaster shoes as our guest host for one night only. Hayley has her work cut out managing the wisecracks and curveballs as she puts this bunch through their paces.

Nothing is off the table as our intrepid comics get to the bottom of international affairs, pop culture, sporting stars behaving badly and the latest celebrity headlines.

It is shaping up to be a doozy, so this is one episode of Have You Been Paying Attention? that you won’t want to miss.

1 Like

Hasn’t he been on the show before?

Not this year it’s saying.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Not sure on Hayley hosting :face_with_monocle:

I wouldn’t recommend watching the NZ version of the show then.

But she is def a different style to Tom, a bit more rushed, but she speaks fast when she’s a contestant too.

Actually, it’s her almost mimicking Tom in every line that is off putting for me.

Hayley’s doing an okay job, but doesn’t have the same vibe as Tom (or even with Chrissie Swan).

Although, the Michael Ball segment was good fun, and an interesting insight to his musicals.

4 Likes

Tom’s comic timing and wit can’t be replaced, but Santo Cilauro would’ve been a better stand-in host.

4 Likes

They’re on fire tonight. I’m laughing out loud.

2 Likes

Haven’t watched for a while, but Hayley is doing alright.

Would’ve preferred Chrissie if she was available.

1 Like

I would have gone with Tim hosting.

3 Likes