Gogglebox Australia

I saw that and amazed Disney have anything to do with a talking penis!

1 Like

Seems like too many celebrities for a one-off special.

Would’ve preferred a celeb version sandwiched between two regular seasons for extra episodes.

2 Likes

Maybe just testing the waters. After all, the US version was a flop.

AUSTRALIAN OF THE YEAR DYLAN ALCOTT AND ANDY ALLEN, ANTHONY CALLEA AND TIM CAMPBELL

Round out celebrities for

CELEBRITY GOGGLEBOX AUSTRALIA

The final two households to feature on Celebrity Gogglebox Australia will be Australian of the Year Dylan Alcott and mate Andy Allen, MasterChef Australia judge as well as Anthony Callea and his husband Tim Campbell. They will join the stellar line up of celebrities for the highly anticipated premiere special episode of Celebrity Gogglebox Australia .

2022 Australian of the Year Dylan Alcott AO joins his friend Andy Allen who he met when Andy moved to Melbourne to take up his role as judge on MasterChef Australia. Andy and Dylan are sports nuts who spend a lot of time watching and talking about sport, and now they’ll be on Dylan’s couch for Celebrity Gogglebox Australia .

Dylan, an accomplished athlete, speaker, and media commentator has won 23 Grand Slam tennis titles and Paralympic gold and silver medals in tennis and basketball. A passionate advocate for people living with a disability, Dylan founded the Dylan Alcott Foundation to provide scholarships and grant funding to marginalised Australians with a disability and co-founded Get Skilled Access.

Celebrity Chef Andy Allen is best known for winning MasterChef Australia in 2012 and coming full circle to become judge of the much-loved cooking competition MasterChef Australia and Junior MasterChef Australia . Andy also co-hosted Farm to Fork and appeared on Three Blue Ducks and Eat Australia . Andy is the co-owner of the restaurant group Three Blue Ducks, with restaurants operating in major cities around Australia.

ARIA Award winner Anthony Callea joins husband Tim Campbell on the couch, a familiar spot for these two. As one of the country’s finest and most recognised singers, Anthony still holds the title of the fastest selling song in Australian history for The Prayer and has accumulated a string of multi-platinum and gold albums and singles. Anthony also joins the elite ranks of artists who have had three or more albums debut at #1 in ARIA chart history. Married to Anthony since 2014, Tim Campbell is one of Australia’s most versatile entertainers, known for his roles on stage and screen including Home and Away and House Husbands. Tim hosted national prime time shows Celebrity Singing Bee and National Bingo Night and appears on travel show Postcards. On stage Tim has had leading roles in Wicked, Rent, Hairspray and Shout ! and loves performing at Carols By Candlelight .

“You would think after more than two years sitting on the lounge together watching copious amounts of trash TV and keeping Dan Murphy’s in business, we would not want to be around each other anytime soon? But here we are, back on the lounge together, martini in hand and ready to kill each other, well we mean, we look forward to waxing lyrical about everything on TV, again! Let’s just hope we don’t end up in divorce on national TV,” Anthony and Tim said.

Dylan, Andy, Anthony and Tim join an all-star line-up including The Irwin Family- Bindi, Terri and Robert, Hamish Blake & Zoë Foster Blake, Dave Hughes & wife Holly Ife, Julia Morris & Nazeem Hussain, Celia Pacquola & Luke McGregor, Matt Preston & Lachy Hulme, Alex Perry, Joh Bailey & Cheyenne Tozzi. It is an exciting list of famous faces ready to take to their couches for the first ever episode of Celebrity Gogglebox Australia .

Celebrity Gogglebox Australia is an Endemol Shine Australia production for Network 10.

Updated 2/3/22

3 Likes

That’s a bit of a stretch.

I’m sure 10 have a bit of sway, but at the end of the day it’s a Foxtel show.

1 Like

Isn’t there a drag queen in one of the groups?

I refuse to believe that’s Hamish and Zoes house.

2 Likes

Haven’t they relocated to Sydney for a while?

But it looks so small and tacky

1 Like

Colossal waste of money to produce a celebrity version when a regular episode is far more entertaining.

I think it’s actually pretty good. A full season would be great between the regular seasons.

2 Likes

Bob Irwin the only one who speaks in his household. Single handedly carrying his family.

3 Likes

Just saw Celebrity Gogglebox on 10 tonight. It was pretty good.

Bindi Irwin and Celia Pacquola were well qualified in commenting Dancing with the Stars: All Stars given they each won a series of DWTS (Celia even brought out the mirrorball trophy for Luke McGregor to see).

3 Likes

Promo for regular series

1 Like

Is the special on Binge ? I missed it on 10Play.

Yes it is, that is where I watched it.

1 Like

Gogglebox reviewing Celebrity Gogglebox? I hope they’re brutally honest.

1 Like

Was a great episode tonight. Good to have it back.

1 Like

They did review celebrity gogglebox. I actually commented last week on the offical Gogglebox Facebook page that it would be pretty cool if this happened and it did!
Was a great show and a good way to link it to the Shane Warne news also.

2 Likes