Gogglebox Australia

Would have loved someone older in the mix as well (I would have asked Denise Scott and her partner John), but otherwise it’s an awesome cast.

2 Likes

I’m thinking the likes of Nicole Kidman or Hugh Jackman.

Neither of which have their primary residence in Australia. No chance of A-listers like that ever appearing on such a show.

4 Likes

I would say Dave Hughes is an A list Australian celebrity. It is a pretty good lineup.

3 Likes

The UK version was reasonably successful in getting some local “A-Listers” involved subsequent to their first celebrity edition.

waste of money! just to watch TV? ffs they are money hungry.

1 Like

You want them to work for free? If someone is stupid enough to pay that then why wouldn’t they take it?

4 Likes

Also, it’s the Daily Mail. Why do people read/believe this shit?

3 Likes

Gogglebox Australia Season 15!

The four-time TV WEEK Logie and AACTA award winning show Gogglebox Australia, returns for its 15th season, premiering from March 9- Wednesdays at 7.30pm on FOXTEL. Watch on LifeStyle and On Demand.

Australia’s favourite households will limber up to return to their couches from March 9, following the special episode of Celebrity Gogglebox Australia on March 2. The Goggleboxers are back again to share their hilarious, heart-warming, dry and delightfully honest opinions on the latest and greatest our television screens have to offer for 2022.

The Delpechitra Family are back! As one of the original Gogglebox households, Patrick, Tracey , and their children Wendel, Vestal and Ethan make a welcome return after having to sit out last season due to lockdown.

“We missed the quality family time that came with filming. We also missed the people we get to work with when making the show, some of whom we’ve known from season one, and we missed having an excuse for watching a bizarre range of TV shows. It feels awesome to be back, we are all super excited,” Vestal said.

The Silbery family will also be reunited once again as three generations of women on the couch with Isabelle , who had to sit out last season due to lockdown, joining grandmother Emmie and mum Kerry once again.

Sarah Marie , Matty and two-year-old Malik will welcome ‘Uncle’ Jad back into their loungeroom. Best mates and larrikins, Adam and Symon return having both made major life announcements since we last saw them on the couch, with Adam looking forward to becoming a dad, and Symon, a soon to be husband.

The original households are back on the couch to take up their roles as couch commentators, including dealers of indigenous art Mick and Di , happily married couple and grandparents Lee and Keith , Greek best friends Anastasia and Faye and tight knit family of four The Daltons .

Also returning are brother and sister foodies Tim and Leanne and avid surfers and flatmates Milo and Nic.

Kaday and Chantel and The Elias Family have farewelled Gogglebox ahead of the upcoming season.

Gogglebox Australia is an Endemol Shine Australia production for FOXTEL and Network 10 which airs Gogglebox Australia the following day, Thursdays at 8.30pm from March 10.

Gogglebox Australia Season 15 will be available to stream On Demand on FOXTEL following its broadcast on LifeStyle.

Here are the Gogglebox Australia cast, Season 15, in full:

• Mick and Di

• Anastasia and Faye

• Lee and Keith

• The Dalton family

• Matty, Sarah Marie and Jad

• Milo and Nic

• The Delpechitra family

• The Silbery family

• Tim and Leanne

• Adam and Symon

4 Likes

Lifestyle Gogglebox Australia Pop-Up Channel

FOXTEL will present the Lifestyle Gogglebox Australia Pop-Up Channel airing every episode of Gogglebox Australia episodes 24/7, from Wednesday February 23 at 10am through to Wednesday March 2 on Channel 128 .

1 Like

I wonder if the impact of COVID led to them leaving the show? It will be interesting to read their posts on social media later on.

1 Like

Shame about Kaday and Chantel. I enjoyed them on the show.

3 Likes

No loss it feels like with The Elias Family … to me it never felt like they fit in.

According to a new promo aired tonight on 10, Anthony Callea will take part in the celebrity special, as well as MasterChef judge Andy Allen and Australian of the Year Dylan Alcott.

1 Like

Gosh. More and more reason not to watch this.

1 Like

Bit confused aren’t they?

Gogglebox Australia’s Isabelle Silbery marries boyfriend Alex Richards

Gogglebox Australia star Isabelle Silbery married her fiancé Alex Richards

1 Like

2 Likes

The UK Goggleboxers watched Pam and Tommy the best/worst bits. I don’t think the Aus version would ever do that lol

I don’t get why they have to watch the same reality shows every week or so it seems.