Gogglebox Australia

Some great content tonight. Don’t miss the 2 girls or the family at all.

1 Like

I also liked how they segued the Shane Warne doco review by the Celebrities to the news of his death.

2 Likes

For those who saw Celeb Gogglebox , do you think it would work as a full series ? Do you think the normal Gogglebox is better?

Ok as a one off at the beginning of the year but need different people every time.

2 Likes

celeb gogglebox would never work as a full series. but as @NRN11 says it does need different people every time If its going to be a yearly one-off . and yes i do think the normal gogglebox is better

1 Like

I’d be happy with a few more eps of celeb gogglebox but probably not so many celebs in the one episode - have a pool of them but only use a few of them for each episode. Was good watching Gogglebox watching it and then how they could segue the Shane Warne stories which was how many people felt after watching Celeb Gogglebox last week then only a couple of days later having the news.

1 Like

were there more ads then usual on ten? felt like there was

10 will show Gogglebox on the Wednesday 23 March 8:30pm (1 hour after Foxtel) as Socceroos V Japan is on the Thursday night of that week.

4 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

No Daltons this week. The family is in isolation.

According to the Daltons’ Instagram account they are celebrating two birthdays this week: mum Kate today and younger daughter Millie tomorrow.

Odd choice of shows reviewed on this week’s episode. It’s a Cake? Me, You and My Ex? Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry?

Looking forward to next week’s show with the Shane Warne state memorial certain to feature, along with the finales of Dancing with the Stars, MAFS and Australian Survivor.

1 Like

I thought it was interesting that Gogglebox UK also reviewed It’s A Cake this week.

1 Like

Is it cake!?

1 Like

Time for Jad to move on. He’s so annoying.

I’m guessing this was reacting to Rachel Khoo? I feel like he’s overcompensating a lot when he goes on like that about women (and cooking)

and with the Daltons in isolation for us I wonder if same happened with the sisters on the UK version? they never mentioned why they werent on.

1 Like
1 Like

More the Tyler Henry segment. But yeh this one too. He’s just a bit much all over tbh.