Gogglebox Australia

They’re probably thinking Lie with Me will pick up viewers on 10play and not worrying about linear.

You’d hope it’ll go to Paramount+ too to capitalize on their investment in the series and pick up extra viewers there.

It was a great episode last night! Adam and Symon do take up a lot of it though so we’ll see if they will be back next year

2 Likes

Oh I forgot to add. It was weird how they basically did a full promo for The Block finale when its competing with their own show Masterchef. 10 could have easily cut that last bit.

Don’t forget rich and poor peoples Gogglebox is on the same night tonight! and its the finale!

I get BINGE for free… what does that make me? :thinking:

Depends what you have to do to get it for free. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Last night’s season finale was great. It was nice to see Keith proposing again to Lee to celebrate their upcoming 36th wedding anniversary.

4 Likes
1 Like

Is there any way to watch the last episode. Does Binge have last weeks episode of Gogglebox… i fell asleep on Saturday night in front of the tv whilst i had it playing .

Binge has every season.

1 Like

Even the last episode? S14 ep10 i think.

Yes.

1 Like

As seen this morning.

Both will be back this season. Adam is having a child and Simon is engaged.

3 Likes

They’re 2 similar to the other 2 blokes.

The two guys from the Gold Coast (or Brisbane)?

I suspect they were cast to try and fill the void that Adam & Symon left

The ones in the photo TV Cynic posted.

10’s Head of Programming Daniel Monaghan has told TV Tonight that the new season of Gogglebox will start in March, but he doesn’t mention anything about the celebrity specials.

That will means they’ll get to react to Big Brother. Interested to see which Goggleboxers watched Reggie back in the day.

I think they got to react to BB VIP last season.