Gogglebox Australia

She’s on that Gogglebox coin now. :money_mouth_face:

A bit hypocritical for Angie to get bent out of shape about someone slagging her off when that’s what she did herself for several years. However, Di seems to have quite a dislike for her. She was scathing re I’m A Celeb and displayed disdain during The Bachelorette. She was mellow in comparison when it came to Dancing With The Stars.

1 Like

Oh geez I’ve definitely lost a lot of respect for Angie after reading that. She sat on a couch for years commenting on people and it wasn’t all positive… yet has a go at pepole doing the same thing. Di is always critical of trashy reality shows and the people on them so it’s consistant with how she’s always been. What Di is saying is what a lot of people would be thinking too.

What I’m thinking is it’s time for Di to go, she doesn’t seem to like anything or anyone anymore. :grin: Her and hubby are just boring. I’m in their age group and enjoy a diverse range of programs. At least Angie has tried different things not just sitting on her ass and criticising others with an upturned nose like lady Di! :laughing:

Are you vying for a job on Gogglebox in the pensioner age group? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think Di should be able to speak her mind and she is saying what most people would say about desperados who go on these reality shows to become Insta famous.

1 Like

Wasn’t Angie Kent the Goggleboxer who once called (and later apologised to) Dave Hughes “the ugliest guy I’ve ever seen” or words to that effect?

Either way, I’m sure Angie & Di aren’t exchanging Christmas cards anymore!

No thanks I’m too good for that program but I’d be better than Di and her boring hubby. :grin: Isn’t Gogglebox a reality show? Off course she can say what she wants to but she doesn’t seem to to like anything these days. Now granny Silberry is a more with it older lady with more taste in her little finger than lady Di who thinks she is better than everyone else.

One of the things great about Mick and Di is that they at least offer alternative views to other families/couples about trashy reality shows and that they call the reality shows out rather than joining the bandwagon all the time.

4 Likes

While I don’t always agree with everything Mick & Di say, at the same time it’s probably important that Gogglebox has at least one household like them which is often brave enough to dissent from the herd of popular opinion. Without a group like that on the show, Gogglebox reviews about the reality shows would probably be a w***fest!

2 Likes

Still available for 48 hours, apparently.

2 Likes

1 Like

TV Week article reports Anastasia and her two children have moved into a new home with her new partner, Gabriel.

1 Like

Im sure thats not what they said on the show last week. But I did think that was odd, as it deffo looks like a different house, not a renovated one.

The quote was “Anastasia has moved into her newly renovated house”

1 Like

They definitely mentioned something about renovations in the show last week, but it did look like a completely different house.

1 Like

It is a new house.

I said that in my post right above yours.

And I mean, if Tv Week is reporting it, it must be true :stuck_out_tongue:

im sure anastasia her self in the google box australia offical fan group that she moved into her newly revonated house coz someone was asking why it looked differnt and the where she got the couches from. no one mentioned anything about moving into a new house with her partner

The TV Week story actually goes into details and mentions her full name, her children’s name, her partner’s name and the fact that they’ve been together for a year. It also has info about Faye, her sons and the loss of her partner last year. They are proper interviews not made up stuff like New Idea and Woman’s Day.

2 Likes

Splendid.