Game Of Games

I’m pretty sure it was referenced to a few weeks back.

Massive set as shown here.

3 Likes

Take out all of those question marks, and you’ve got an accurate statement.

2 Likes

From Twitter:

2 Likes

I disagree and believe launching it on the night of the Bathurst 1000 gives it the greatest possible chance of success.

It can still be on that night and benefit from Bathurst 1000. Fact is, Ten have lost ground over the past few weeks and are rating behind SBS.

Yes but they need to be strategic about problem solving and give themselves the best chance of success. I am critical of the movies airing but support the idea of waiting until the Sunday after Bathurst to give GOG the best chance possible. Launching Game of Games without as much support as possible could see it start very low and not take off.

1 Like
1 Like

Sneak peek on tenplay.

4 Likes

Looks far more exciting than Pointless.

Not that hard to be honest. Dont see the need for the comparison. One is a quiz show the other is a game show.

I sat down to watch the “sneak peak” thinking it was the whole episode but was only 3 mins. I liked it though, will definitely check out the whole episode on Sunday night.

Show ‘should’ do well but the ongoing issues this network has with these launches are poor lead-in, and just generally people just don’t tune into Ten as much as it’s competitors anymore. I think this show is suited to 10, but the success of it would be better displayed over on 7.

News at 6 which leads into the project then GOG would be more ideal.

News needs to be at 6 on weekends. But that’s a whole other thread lol.

1 Like

Especially on Sundays. Ten haven’t had much success there at all. Even master chef was lower on Sundays.

1 Like
3 Likes

Crap editing already just like All Together Now. Whoever produces these things need to learn how to shoot “as live”. The final product comes across as very messy and the “studio audience sweetening” is such a stupid touch to produce fake energy. Such a waste as it had potential.

2 Likes

Cringe.

You can tell the people who get picked have been told by producers to act OTT about everything like they do on Ellen.

2 Likes