Game Of Games

This show would’ve been a strange choice for her. Wasn’t she slated for Pointless?

Yes it was Chris Bath and Grant Center who turned down Pointless.

I think we might have seen another side to Chris on these shows.

Bit like Meredith Viera in the states. Came from the serious News side of things but was sensational on the game shows.

Filming Dates for Games of Games have been revealed with audience tickets now available.

WHERE: Fox Studios, Moore Park NSW
WHEN: 22nd to 30th August 2018

https://www.thatstheticket.com.au/gameofgames

2 Likes
1 Like

First look video (as posted in Network Ten 2018 thread):

3 Likes

I just wonder if this was put in where Pointless is and Pointless moved to earlier in the afternoon would the 6pm slot be rating better. What about putting this on at 6pm and then Pointless at 6.30 ?

This will flop so no need to wonder.

3 Likes

Certainly would make a big statement for 6pm weeknights as it is going after the family market but I dare say this will be a Sunday 7.30pm once a week show

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

IMG_20180903_222236

1 Like

I hope not actually, it looks like ya quite fun.
I think it will rate quite well but will start to wear off given it seems a bit gimmicky, kinda like wipeout.

Yes Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Survivor should be ending soon.

don’t say that. that’ll only give Grant another gold Logie.

1 Like

There is still a month of Survivor to go.

1 Like

Premieres Sunday October 7 timeslot not revealed in promo.l’m guessing it will be 7.30pm.

3 Likes

Game Of Games

Premieres Sunday 7 October At 7.30pm

Let The Games Begin

Set to become Australia’s biggest entertainment game show, Game of Games bursts on to television screens on Sunday 7 October at 7.30pm on TEN and WIN Network.

Hosted by TV Week Gold Logie award winner Grant Denyer and radio personality Ash London, Game of Games will take every day Australians to dizzying heights and crazy lengths to take out the big cash prize.

Originating as a segment on the US daytime talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show , Game of Games is the perfect light-hearted antidote to a serious week.

Each week, contestants will answer questions under crippling pressure, face free-falls into the unknown and manoeuvre their way through a series of messy and manic obstacles.

Moving through several rounds, these plucky competitors will go to hilarious lengths to ensure they’re the last ones standing.

Network Ten’s Chief Sales Officer Rod Prosser said: “Game of Games is going to be huge. It’s premium, Sunday night entertainment viewing, jam packed with in-program opportunities for advertisers. Audiences will laugh, cry and gasp with excitement. When the show premiered in the US earlier this year, it was the highest in-season premiere for an alternative series since 2016. With our local touch and Gold Logie award winning host Grant Denyer, Game of Games has all the ingredients to be a smash entertainment hit.”

So this goes for an hour?then a movie? afterwards and Ten’s share goes downhill for the night?

It should have started last Sunday, to pick up the Little Big Shots viewers who had nothing to watch.

1 Like

Ash London is a surprise addition.

1 Like