Game Of Games

Doesn’t invalidate my point. There are plenty of stars on Australian television who’ve been overused far more. Eddie McGuire, Rebecca Gibney, Grant Denyer, Delta, Karl, the vet and actor from I’m a Celebrity, etc etc

1 Like

actor? That is a stretch.

Julia Whatsherface? I dunno what she does. Maybe exist?

1 Like

Oh I thought you were talking about Chris Brown haha.

When you play the Game of Games, you know or you go. There is no middle ground.

1 Like

Would love to see Gretel Killeen take on this show. She is highly knowledgeable and this makes the ‘quizmaster’ role seem more prestigious than before.

2 Likes

I don’t think she would really fit this show to be honest. I like Gretel but to me she isn’t quite the right fit. Perhaps Pointless would be better for her.

2 Likes

Casting promo

Grant Denyer confirmed for Game of Games.

3 Likes

Couldn’t they have picked someone else?

9 Likes

I’m sure they might’ve considered other possibile hosts, but there was always a chance this was the vehicle he was referring to when he said he had been showed other shows the network was commissioning.

This appointment may have just switched off a few newer viewers to ten. Grant is very polarizing with his cringey style of banter and weak attempts at humor.

4 Likes

Do not want

1 Like

Well, that’s disappointing.

2 Likes

Grant is the perfect host for this format.

He has the same cheekiness and piss-take attitude as Ellen that is required.

3 Likes

Even kind of looks like Ellen in a way also

2 Likes

Ellen would take that as a compliment l would imagine :joy:…they dress similar as well.

1 Like

Along with Andrew O’Keefe and Eddie McGuire, Grant Denyer surely has to be one of the most polarizing and overexposed gameshow (or general) presenters on Australian TV?!

Would’ve been nice if Ten chose someone different to host “Game of Games”

4 Likes

I am not surprised by the Grant Denyer appointment. They have him on the payroll so they had to give him something. I do think Grant would be better off hosting a chat show of some kind on a Friday night.

On radio today apparently Chris Bath was lined up for this show. But ABC said no.

Pity, she would have been good.