Fox Sports

Fox Sports News can be used if there is extra overflow event while the other seven channels have live sports at the same time.

How many times a year would Fox Sports have more than eight live sporting events to air?

1-2 times? It sometimes occurs in May and June.

1 Like

It’s locked for me on Foxtel Play even though I have sports.

lol unlucky man

Still give it a try, i’ve had the same issues on Go where the key icon is there but it still works.

Same for me. Log out of your account and log back in should fix it.

I would but typing a 30 character password with the Telstra TV remote is a pain in the arse.

1 Like

I notice Fox Sports introduced virtual advertising on the playing surface during its telecast of Super Rugby season opener between the Rebels and the Blues last night. I think it was done to protect the grass as the venue (AAMI Park) hosts A-League matches tonight and tomorrow.

I don’t believe the super rugby had used the virtual ads up until now

There is an awkward situation today. Fox Sports 5 is showing the day/night cricket match between New Zealand and South Africa from Wellington from 11.30am AEDT. However live coverage abruptly stops at 7pm AEDT for the AFLW clash between the Western Bulldogs and Collingwood (the AFL pre-season match is on Fox Footy at the same time). With FS2 now on a holding pattern, live sports on FS1 and FS4 and golf highlights on FS3, there is no bandwidth to continue live cricket. Instead the last hour of cricket will air on FS5 after the AFLW match at 9pm AEDT according to online guides. Poor programming by Fox Sports, it should show the second session of ODI on FS3 uninterrupted and move the Australian club rugby championship and golf highlights to FS5.

Or move those precious golf highlights to FSN 500 if need be

The problem was avoided after South Africa bowled out New Zealand for 112 in the 33rd over, to win the match by 159 runs. The match finished before 7pm AEDT.

why did they have to put 502 into rotating promos for the weekend?

Due to Fox League Launching in 48 Hours Time, so now you Know.

still a stupid reason…

1 Like

NEP, Fox Sports to Create Remote Production Hubs in Sydney and Melbourne http://www.content-technology.com/asiapacificnews/?p=13126

I went to the AFL pre-season game at Arden Street, North Melbourne yesterday, and saw two huge NEP production trailers parked on the street, with cables linking them and a makeshift commentary box on the other side.

Two large NEP production trailers currently parked outside Suncorp Stadium this morning also.

Wouldn’t really matter that much, give it a few scrums (particularly reset scrums) and the turf is screwed anyway.