Fox Sports

Yes Feb Launch

Cool thanks. Hopefully more magazine shows.

You’d think so

You would think the Auckland Nine’s in mid-Feb would be the logical time and place for FOX League to launch

Will Fox League show NRL matches only, or will they add English Super League to the lineup when it gets the broadcast rights to the competition?

You would think they would since they showed this past seasons games

Fox Sports showed last year’s Super League on Fox Sports 1.

Did the Fox Sports website change their fonts or something on their articles? I don’t recall them being an ugly and generic Times font.

So they have. Perhaps a CSS issue?

1 Like

According to The Sunday Telegraph, Bill Woods and Mark Bosnich will host a new show called Bill and Boz at 9.30pm AEDT Sundays from tomorrow (January 22). Channel to be confirmed but I reckon it will be Fox Sports News.

1 Like

It is on Fox Sports News. They did a review of the year in sport special at the end of last year which was pretty good so I’ll be watching.

1 Like

###BRAND NEW LINE-UP FOR FOX SPORTS NEWS 500

REFRESHED SCHEDULE WITH FIVE NEW SHOWS

BILL WOODS & MARK BOSNICH TEAM UP FOR BILL & BOZ

LOUISE RANSOME HOSTS PRIME-TIME SHOW

FOX SPORTS News 500, Australia’s only dedicated 24/7 sports news broadcast channel, is rolling out a brand new slate of programming for 2017. Five new shows will provide sports fans with the latest and most comprehensive news from Australia and abroad.

It all kicks off tonight, when renowned Australian media personality, Bill Woods, and former Socceroo and EPL-winning goalkeeper Mark Bosnich, combine for the all new Bill & Boz at 9.30pm.

The show, which runs from Sunday through to Wednesday nights, takes a fun and entertaining look at the day’s sporting issues. They will be joined each night by some of the biggest names in sport to delve deeper into what’s making headlines.

FOX SPORTS presenter, Louise Ransome, will take on a prime-time hosting role from February 6, when she hosts Tomorrow’s News Tonight with Louise Ransome.

A rotating panel of FOX SPORTS personalities will discuss the day’s big sporting stories and look ahead to tomorrow’s news at 6pm from Monday to Thursday.

Matt Suleau, Abbey Gelmi and Katherine Loughnan will team up every weekday morning from 6am to take a fast paced look at the morning’s sporting news on Fox Fix, launching tomorrow morning (Monday 23 January).

Two new shows commence at the beginning of March to analyse all of the action across the weekend.

Pat Stack and Tom Wilson will share hosting duties for Fulltime LIVE with Pat Stack/Tom Wilson, at 9.30pm on Friday and Saturday and 6pm on Sundays.

Neroli Meadows will host Gameday LIVE with Neroli Meadows; an in-depth, two hour preview and review of the weekend’s action, featuring guest panellists from 8am on Saturday and Sunday, beginning March 4.

Following successful seasons in 2016, AFL Tonight and NRL Tonight return to the schedule in 2017 on February 27.

Rotating hosts Sarah Jones, Neroli Meadows and Tom Chadwick, with journalists Jake Niall, Julian De Stoop, Drew Jones will again feature on AFL Tonight, while Megan Barnard, Matt Shirvington Lara Pitt, Steve Hart, Glen Lauder and James Hooper combine for NRL Tonight.

Two new shows, express from FOX SPORTS in the US, will complement the locally produced programs, providing a look at all the sporting news in the states.

Skip & Shannon Undisputed features journalist, author and columnist Skip Bayless and former Denver Broncos star Shannon Sharp (Tue – Thu at 10am), while Speak for Yourself is fronted by presenter Colin Cowherd and co-host Jason Whitlock, (Tue – Thu at 2pm).

2 Likes

Tomorrow’s News Tonight. Who came up with that horrendous name.

1 Like

Probably stolen it from the slogan of Tony Delroy’s What The Papers say segment.

2 Likes

Grabbed this short promo prior to tonight’s premiere

The times for Fulltime Live seem to suit the finishing time of NRL matches, the AFL will still be in progress when the show is on.

2 Likes

Great to see Bill Woods on the box. Great, genuine guy.

5 Likes

I can’t believe Fox didn’t sign him earlier than they did. I know he was doing the Sportsfan Clubhouse for a couple of years but his love of sport is so infectious and really comes through the tv.

3 Likes

I agree. I am surprised they didn’t sign him up earlier either. He was great on the hidden gem of SevenMate’s Sportsfan Clubhouse, until they stopped airing it just over a year ago. He seemed to be under utilised of late.

3 Likes