Fox Footy

If that is true, will Fox Footy’s graphics be similar to those from 2005 (except that they won’t be in italics)?

1 Like

Yes. Why would they not be?

Will be following the dark theme and also more minimalistic. Taking a good guess dark blue is on the way out.

The series will include Hawthorn v Richmond at Devonport, Tasmania in March 5 next year, as a tribute to the six kids who died in the jumping castle tragedy at Hillcrest Primary School on Thursday.

Together with the Hawks and Tigers, and with support from North Melbourne and the Tasmanian Government, the AFL will host fundraisers leading up to the match on March 5.

Every match of AAMI Community Series will be shown live on Fox Footy and streamed live on Kayo.

UPDATED 20/12/2021

4 Likes
2 Likes

What on earth is that graphic

2 Likes

That narrow font makes me think my eyesight is worse then it actually is

2 Likes

Sarah Olle is leaving Fox Footy to work at the AFL. I assume she will take Mitch Cleary’s role?

1 Like

According to Sarah’s Instagram she is joining the AFL in February.

That means she will only be seen on Fox Footy’s coverage of the early rounds of the 2022 AFLW season. Very unusual.

1 Like

She’s been boundary riding for BBL games for Fox Cricket.

Do we think we will see the new graphics for AFLW on Fox?

Doubt it. Some changes maybe (to make them less labour instensive to produce). New graphics will turn up for the AFL season. Maybe for the Community matches.

1 Like

7 did use the AFLW to tweak with their new graphics,

Fox also used WBBL to tweak with their new cricket graphics.

So they might do the same and use the AFLW to tweak any new graphics

3 Likes

The new look is creeping in throughout the channels so would hopefully say we might get a peek during the pre-game coverage. This one is more of a soft-launch than a swift change much like the US where they do a slow rollout over different sports (usually NFL there is when they do the graphic changes first). For us it has been the Cricket.

1 Like

It was the same last time however if I recall correctly, it started with the score graphics during ads then came into rugby/AFL however, the old graphics remained for the AFLW and Pre Season and didn’t come into programs until AFL 360’s first episode

1 Like

No new graphics

1 Like

Footy Play + in use on Foxtel Go with a direct 7 feed with local (Adelaide for me) ads for the AFLW tonight.

1 Like

Still the same graphics for AFLW, looks like we will have to wait until the men’s season for the new ones

1 Like

Fox Footy rankings best to worst
Eddie McGuire
Nathan Buckley
Alistair Lynch
Gerard Whateley
Mark Robinson
Matthew Pavlich
Kath Loughnan
Dermott Brereton
Gerard Healy
Jason Dunstall