Fox Cricket

Off-tube, as with all their non-Sydney games.

Today’s WBBL grand final from North Sydney Oval (Sixers v Strikers) will be shown live on Fox Cricket channel 501, with the final two sessions of the final day of Prime Minister’s XI v West Indies shifted to Fox Cricket+ (channel 503).

1 Like

Still Fox Cricket+?

Aha.

1 Like

Ian Smith is part of the fox commentary team, probably because NZ doesn’t have cricket in NZ until Feb after the India ODI’s finish today

1 Like

He doesn’t do any TV commentary in NZ at the moment, he’s signed with Sky and Spark have the internal NZ international rights.

7 Likes

*any cricket commentary on TV. He does Rugby Union work a bit, mainly as a sideline commentator from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

For this series?

Correct. But given this is a cricket thread…

1 Like

Yes I’m aware. The statement however was

3 Likes

Commentary didn’t feel right today. Definitely missed Warnie.

Also no Isha and Michael Vaughn.

3 Likes

New mic flags?

They look like the generic version of the old ones before this look, actually. Often the bottom bit would be coloured in that sport’s colour and icon (green and the chevrons for rugby league, red and a cricket ball motif for cricket, etc) but I imagine there’d be plenty of generic ones about for general sport pressers covered by (say) Fox Sports News, for instance.

1 Like

Yep they say “Fox Sports” and not “Fox Cricket” like the older ones did.

1 Like

For Pak v Eng. Fox taking the Sky Sports post game coverage and not the host broadcaster PCB coverage

6 Likes

Back in action today, they said she was ill.

2 Likes

Could it be that SKY is doing the English language feed, and PCB is thus just doing a native Urdu language feed for PAK viewers only?

4 Likes

Mark Howard took viewers behind the scenes during today’s lunch break Behind the scenes: Howie explains everything that goes into a Fox Cricket Test match broadcast! - YouTube

3 Likes

Pretty sure they showed something like this in the tests vs NZ

3 Likes

Risen and repeat? It’s the Foxtel way!

4 Likes