Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa TV spot ‘Breaking News’

Not sure if this has been posted before

Veep

2 Likes

Fictional National Nine News bulletin on ‘The Castle’:

6 Likes

Veep - warning, potential spoilers.

3 Likes

Channel 0 Melbourne fake microphone flag.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Not a news bulletin, but check out the ID at the start.

1 Like

As seen on this week’s episode of Wentworth. I wonder why they’re not using Foxtel’s own Sky News for these things anymore. I remember Sky News Melbourne Bureau Chief Ahron Young popping up in early episodes of the show.

37%20PM

3 Likes

Seven News on Home and Away tonight:

7 Likes

Using elements from the 2013-16 graphics package, except with the text in Arial (I suppose intentionally so viewers don’t mistake it for an actual bulletin)!

I have to say that the logo on the mic flag looks incredibly familiar too… :wink:

2 Likes

Apple TV+’s ‘The Morning Show’ releases trailer

Apple has released a trailer for its upcoming “The Morning Show” exclusive series.

The trailer showcases slow camera views of the production offices, dressing rooms, control room and studio of the show.

While the camera moves around the deserted spaces, a collage of audio clips that sound like on air anchor reads play in the background.

“The Morning Show” is a show-within-a-show style take on morning television and stars Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and Steve Carrell.

1 Like

Look who back thanks to series 3 of Glitch.

4 Likes

Reporting from the ITV news studio no less.

3 Likes

Utopia is back tonight and where else would you see such a incongruous yet hilarious line up of mic flags? Clearly with the media enthusiast in mind.

6 Likes

Random TEN abc (america) and sbs?

I see the American ABC, Nine Entertainment Co.'s corporate logo and the older Ten and SBS logos. Seven haven’t even shown up!