Fictional News Bulletins In Films & TV

Check out @spicegirls’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/spicegirls/status/1059460331976572928?s=09

More Murphy Brown

3 Likes

Network Ten’s next Queensland weather presenter?

This week’s climate/weather-themed episode of Scope also gave us the opportunity to see some good Behind The Scenes shots, including parts of the set/studio we usually don’t see on camera:

6 Likes

From what I’ve been able to gather by some of @lexington’s posts on this forum, Studio A at TVQ is used for News, Crocamole and once a week for Totally Wild when they use the green screen for in-studio segments. Couch Time was also produced from Studio A in the past.

Toasted TV & Scope have their own space, presumably in a separate studio.

3 Likes

correct, although Crocamole has wrapped production.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s a shame that they got rid of the stand up presentation area and just replaced it with a green screen.

I believe this Scope segment was filmed on the news green screen to allow integration with the weather graphics.

1 Like

Is the framing still behind the green screen or has it been completely torn out? With only a few colour tweaks it could’ve worked extremely well with the brighter News First look.

1 Like

Not sure. Last I remember hearing (from @lexington I think?), the green screen is just over the top?

it was until the recent refurb to lengthen the green screen (the lightboxes at the bottom were removed.)

1 Like

Mr. Mercedes:

2 Likes

Relaunch pending?

News First on How to Stay Married

1 Like

Tell Me A Story

1 Like

3 Likes

What was this for?

Clue for the newsreader/journalist famous for being fired.

2 Likes

Takeaway

6 Likes

It’s funny (and sad in a way) that a mock news segment for a variety show can have more content in native HD than Ten’s actual bulletins! :confused:

5 Likes