Federal Politics

You obviously don’t understand Aussie ‘humor’.

See above, where I said he never referred to himself, nor the party as conservative.

This is true, apologies for assuming.

1 Like

No, so your post was a joke then? That was funny then.

Here in Queensland the liberals have always played second fiddle to us conservatives. While this is changing with the urbanisation of SEQ… it still remains the case.

The Liberals have never governed anywhere in Australia by themselves.

We’ve governed twice on our own.

Thanks for the laugh!
And I hope you realise LNP is only the name of two ‘unified’ parties in Queensland, not the National Coalition.
Oh, and humour has 2 U’s.

1 Like

Tell that to Briana

He’s standing in front of an LNP bus in the pic…

I’m a life member of the LNP.

When I went to UQ we were taught to spell it humor.

Any more jibes mate? Or is that all ya got?

I have a few ideas, none of them can’t be repeated due to the violent nature and animals harmed :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway I think this thread has just gotten off topic and I want to bring it back to the actual point of the thread. We are talking about federal politics, which I assumed was Australian politics. If we want to talk about New Zealand politics (which I don’t, so having to scroll through many of the wasted posts) shouldn’t ya just start a New Zealand Politics thread or in the general section start a “Mawing the lawn” or. “Who invented the grass” thread :stuck_out_tongue:

So ScoMo has met Donald Trump at the G20. What do you all think? Think these two idiots can string a long sentence to have. a real sit down discussion about our countries or whether Trump is going to come to Australia for a visit :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry anyone that think Morrison is the best thing for the party are beyond stupid. He is a complete fake. From his campaign bus to his current views. They all contradict themselves and have been lied to save face and try to gain voters. The only person who could have saved the liberals was Julie Bishop but they wouldn’t let her in because she probably would have stood up for herself and had her own identity. Typical libs.

5 Likes

Who the hell is Briana? You really do need help. You seem unable to comprehend anything you read, including people’s names. You have completely misread everything that has been written about lawn mowing, the LNP, you name it., and then resort to childish insults. I hope you get the help you clearly need.

What are the issues you refer to in the LNP?

Deb not doing a good enough job for you?

Or (gasp!) dare I say it… were you referring to the Liberals?

According to the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901, New Zealand is listed as a state :rofl:

5 Likes

In the preamble.

New Zealand did not want to join the federation because they were afraid that Maori would be treated as horribly as aboriginal people.

I agree completely. The Liberal’s old man boys club is showing itself right and centre at the moment, and Australia is a progressive country so at the next election they will get punished for it for sure. If anything of the blood both at the Victoria election can be learned, it is certainly is possible they can be wiped out at the Feds.

Julie Bishop is the one thing they are scared of, they got Malcolm because he was a moderate left with conservative views, and they don’t like that. Look at the position on the Energy scheme and when he was originally dumped by the Liberal Parter as Liberal Leader (forgotten year) when he signed a deal on climate change with labor? (Was it climate change… I’m poking at straws here).

The Liberal party isn’t going to change into any moderator to reflect view the modern society they we all come to love and play giddy goanna with.

That’s just fact. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Unless Morrison manages to pull a Keating style victory in the last week of the election, I doubt the Coalition will be returned to Government.

They’ve strayed so far from what the public wants it’s not funny anymore.

5 Likes

It will be the biggest clean out of the party. Hopefully Dutton and Abbot are the first to lose their seats.

7 Likes

Exactly. They haven’t listened to anything that Australian citizens want since they regained power. So it’s been years of just them telling us what they think we should need.

I kinda want Tony abbott to return so that way the election wipe out will be victory and sweet. Poor deluded Tony Abbott thinks he has a shot about being PM again. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Totally disagree.

The battle state is Queensland. Julie is not only hated here, but despised.

She’s a liberal. She was never gonna win Queensland.

The best hope for the Coalition was either a conservative or a non-aligned like Scomo.

The only way to save the furniture.

Considering the Victorian State election, the Liberals are on track to lose massively in Victoria in may.

If they lose Victoria they lose the election.

EDIT: I just realized how american that sounded.

1 Like