Federal Politics

Malcolm wants the petition, he is demanding it.

Good on him for finally showing a fucking backbone, this is the Malcolm I knew from the late 90’s, when Packer was scared of you then you know what type of ruthless business type this person is.

_Turnbull and Morrison know Dutton does not have the numbers.

Ok scratch that, petition delivered and Malcolm now verifying names and signatures.

Not long to go now.

Malcolm has somewhat confirmed he will resign from parliament thus causing a by-election.

He’s got the petition.

ABC reporting that the Prime Minister has quit the parliament. A by-election will have to be held in his seat. The coalition will no longer have majority when parliament resumes in September.

What a choice!

The ex-Joh era QLD cop, the ex-lawyer who made a dying man die waiting for his asbestos payment, and the happy clapper who thinks he’s going to heaven after detaining children in detention indefinitely.

Anyone who votes LNP/IPA COALition after such a sideshow of moronic proportion is culpable for accepting this new low in Australian politics.

love this one:

Stop the boat
v
get the votes

Ok here goes, Dutton does not have the numbers if its a 3 way run off, Malcolm bought Morrison tine with this 23 hour “time-share buy”

further to that this is what will go down.

Should it be Dutton he goes right away, if its Morrison he will stay on for a while to give Morrison time to settle things down.

Again here is what the poitential numbers are:
the numbers potentially are:

Dutton 39
Morrison 29
Bishop 15

It would then go to a 2nd run off and the 15 votes that Bishop has will go to Morrision

so that numbers in the 2nd run are:
44 Morrison / 39 Dutton

Sorry for the repost but for some reason my posts are being reviewed before being allowed to be seen by the public.

Mitch Fifeild has switched to Morrison and with that he will bring along maybe 4 others, which again shows the 44/39

Julie Bishop will also leave parliament

For some reason I have been gagged from posting which is BULLSHIT but you know, the dark forces are in Media Spy also it seems.

Morrison WINS, see I fucking toild you all at the start of the week.

1 Like

The 2GB and Sky spruikers are going to go ballistic if Scott Morrison or Julie Bishop wins. That was not the script they wrote at all and they are going to have to start the whole thermonuclear war again. Scott Morrison is Malcolm Turnbull’s man. Julie Bishop is Malcolm Turnbull’s patsy, they will say. It will be terrifying but rather sensational to watch at the same time, so long as you are out of spittle range.

1 Like

Bring it on!

Followed by an early election which results in a landslide loss which they deserve.

3 Likes

Malcolm to quite parliament if a spill occurs. This means there will be a by election. Labor could call for an election on September 10th when Parliament resumes.

1 Like

When that happens, Ill be most likely dodging my vote… I aint voting for labor while Bill Shorten is labor leader.

Is Turnball’s seat of Wentworth dominantly liberal voters? It’ll be interesting to see if the swing from liberal to labor does happen.

1 Like

I see you are excited! did you want me to damp you down? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I believe it is. There is talks of Tony Abbott’s sister running. Last election Liberal won the seat in the two party preferred by around 35% and by the looks of it has only really ever been a liberal seat or independent seat.

With that said there is talks of a strong independent taking over.

Edit: What are the rules of changing members running seat? How does it work? Could, for example, Dutton run for the seat of Wentworth in the next election?

1 Like

Still massive division in part room with 40 against the spill motion. All three contenders have put their names forward.

What an upset. Who will those Turnbull supporters vote for next? Could Morrison or Bishop get up?

Julia eliminated according to ABC

Julie Bishop is unlikely to contest for the next election and will leave politics according to the ABC.

Julie? :wink:

ABC reporting that Turnbull is waiting for outcome of ballot before resigning (from parliament) but Seven reporting he has already resigned.

It’s ScoMo according to ABC

And Ten

Hugh Riminton saying it’s Scott Morrison

Yep Scott Morrison 45 to 40.